Teacher Sends Letter To Parent.. Yo Child Smells Turrible

lostone

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/24057253/hygiene-letter-to-students-angers-parents?clienttype=generic&smartdevicecgbypass

BUFFALO, N.Y. -

A Buffalo, New York, school teacher took measures into her own hands after she said some of her students were coming to school dirty.

Build Academy Kindergarten teacher Sharon Perry Dunnigan is facing disciplinary action after sending home handwritten notes with her students complaining about their hygiene.

At the bottom of the note, there was a line for both the parent and child to sign to show that they received it. Parents are enraged, saying the note was inappropriate, and they want consequences.

"She could have wrote it better. You know, to tell someone in a letter you 'can't even get close to their child because of the smell,' then how are you going to teach them," Kimberly Wells, a student's grandmother said.

"Well, I think it's extremely important that we always demonstrate respect for all of our children and for all of our families."

The teacher claims that this is a health and safety concern and school district officials are handling the issue.

Nasty woman!

I think everyone agrees on this, but I noticed some articles at the bottom, and this one was of interest. I do not know about it yet or how it would work, but the idea of doing some grocery shopping and making some extra cash sounds good to me.

Will Walmart Use its Own Customers to Provide Customer Service?

Walmart is now thinking about paying its in-store customers to do same-day deliveries of online orders in lieu of using its current delivery service. In return for this type of "crowdsourcing," Walmart may give gas reimbursement to those in-store customers. Walmart sees this as a way to gain a sustainable advantage over online retailers like Amazon that don't have brick-and-mortar stores. [NASDAQ]

I think everyone agrees on this, but I noticed some articles at the bottom, and this one was of interest. I do not know about it yet or how it would work, but the idea of doing some grocery shopping and making some extra cash sounds good to me.

Will Walmart Use its Own Customers to Provide Customer Service?

Walmart is now thinking about paying its in-store customers to do same-day deliveries of online orders in lieu of using its current delivery service. In return for this type of "crowdsourcing," Walmart may give gas reimbursement to those in-store customers. Walmart sees this as a way to gain a sustainable advantage over online retailers like Amazon that don't have brick-and-mortar stores. [NASDAQ]

I already hate the idea of people coming to my house... This would add to my paranoia..

I already hate the idea of people coming to my house... This would add to my paranoia..

I did not consider that problem. A stranger, in street clothes, walking up to doors with a package, maybe leaving it at the door and walking away. Yeah, that could cause some anxiety in some people and a few problems for the bomb squad.biggrin.png

I did not consider that problem. A stranger, in street clothes, walking up to doors with a package, maybe leaving it at the door and walking away. Yeah, that could cause some anxiety in some people and a few problems for the bomb squad.biggrin.png

after 1 or 2 customers end up shot, this idea will go away,