Debate Over? Brady Is God

Mr. Right

Brady, with an entirely new receiving corp overcomes a 24 pt deficit to beat manning and his all-star wrs. Brady is the closest thing to god so it would be a good idea to make a pilgrimage up to new England before he retires... Who knows, if we show our devotion, maybe the football gods will be nice to the falcons in the future? If we get lucky, maybe well get our own savior one day...

man your trolling is terrible. Hope BankerBird takes my suggestion

bb can move this thread, just thought that most falcons topics have been discussed given it was a Thursday game and there hasn't been too much new developments. We also seem to have a lot of manning over Brady guys here

Brady, with an entirely new receiving corp overcomes a 24 pt deficit to beat manning and his all-star wrs. Brady is the closest thing to god so it would be a good idea to make a pilgrimage up to new England before he retires... Who knows, if we show our devotion, maybe the football gods will be nice to the falcons in the future? If we get lucky, maybe well get our own savior one day...

Fixed!

laugh.png Good One Right.

Where is the "Manning can't win big games and single handedly blew 24-0 halftime lead!!!" thread?

I mean when that happens to us it is all Ryan's fault, let us hear why this was all Manning's fault too please.

Hmm... I think the issue here is manning can't play in the elements, being in the bubble of a dome his entire life