We Are Not Afraid Of Anyone. Saints, Bucs, Falcons. Bring It.

Big Bubba

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He may not be the most talented, but guys like that, that bring the heart , passion and emotion..........it can infect the rest of the team, and before you know it, the entire team plays with that same passion, emotion and heart....and believing they can go toe to toe with anyone, and before you know it, they are beating anyone that steps up to them.

The Panthers never struck me as a team that played scared. You could tell last year they played their butts off week in and out--just kept coming up short in those heartbreaking losses. Wouldn't mind seeing y'all make noise in the playoffs; except Cam having more playoff wins than Ryan would make this offseason that much longer for us. >_<

The Panthers never struck me as a team that played scared. You could tell last year they played their butts off week in and out--just kept coming up short in those heartbreaking losses. Wouldn't mind seeing y'all make noise in the playoffs; except Cam having more playoff wins than Ryan would make this offseason that much longer for us. >_<

They never played scared, but back then, they were still grasping at the concept of winning close games. They've learned. Cam , if it does happen and he gets as many playoff wins as Ryan, so what? There will be a few fans that talk sh1t, doesn't take away from Ryan though. Winning is a team effort.

evil-smile.gif

They never played scared, but back then, they were still grasping at the concept of winning close games. They've learned. Cam , if it does happen and he gets as many playoff wins as Ryan, so what? There will be a few fans that talk sh1t, doesn't take away from Ryan though. Winning is a team effort.

**** that. I will go... in.. laugh.png

Dude has quickly become a fan favorite and leaves it all out there on the field. He's a hard-hitting passionate player that's brought some attitude and leadership to a secondary that sorely needed it. Might be a bunch of no names back there in that defensive backfield, but he's got them feeling some type of swag to their game. They've played way above what anyone expected (except for today with Cap'n giving up those back-to-back bombs that changed the entire game...)

I noticed he looked a little more sluggish than usual and kinda' got me worried when he said he popped a hamstring. We're gonna need him healthy, and from what he's saying it seems quite a few of 'em got banged up today.

If anything, his attitude has been contagious.

And Mike Mitchell...you have to play us as well...so there you go.

Win or lose with the Bucs................................ The Saints will be the statement game for the Panthers. They've already went to Candlestick, beat the 9ers, they gave Brady and BB their 2nd loss in 3 years in the 2nd half of regular seasons. They are probably licking their lips at the chance to beat the Saints in the Dome on SNF. Regardless, that will be a good, nasty, game for both teams.

So will the Bucs/Panthers match-up and the Saints/Seahawks match-up for that matter.

Win or lose with the Bucs................................ The Saints will be the statement game for the Panthers. They've already went to Candlestick, beat the 9ers, they gave Brady and BB their 2nd loss in 3 years in the 2nd half of regular seasons. They are probably licking their lips at the chance to beat the Saints in the Dome on SNF. Regardless, that will be a good, nasty, game for both teams.

So will the Bucs/Panthers match-up and the Saints/Seahawks match-up for that matter.

finally beat da dolphins too doe, we done beat errbody up in the nfl now

I'm sure teams will bring it, but aren't you guys just a little afraid watching the deep balls go uncontested? I have the feeling Brees to Meach and Stills will pave the way against the Panthers.

A little but we were playing without big money CJ and he is a difference maker.

"WE'RE COMING. YOU HAVE TO PLAY US, YOU HAVE TO PLAY US"

I LOVE MIKE MITCHELL.

This little Mitchell kid is gonna be ground into mulch next Sunday. I'm just wondering what color mulch we'll turn him into, my best guess is red. Red Mulch is extremely striking.laugh.png

Saints.....Charles F'N Johnson will be back for that game. Keep thinking that Brees will be launching rockets deep all game long. You'll be disappointed.

Bucs... Pray your RBs get stopped at the line, because if they make it to the 2nd level of our defense, Mitchell will probably break them in half. ]

Falcons....

I'm sure teams will bring it, but aren't you guys just a little afraid watching the deep balls go uncontested? I have the feeling Brees to Meach and Stills will pave the way against the Panthers.

woulda loved to see julio against em ....could you imagine????....julio 350 yards 3 td's on 4 catches lol