Falcons-Packers Game

Gibson's Finest

Posted · Hidden by BankerBird™, November 25, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by BankerBird™, November 25, 2013 - No reason given

1 less arse kicking in the national spotlight. Shows how relavant we were "SUPPOSED" to be this year with all the primetime scheduling. I thought for some reason our San Fran game was supposed to be primetime as well.. anyone know..well if it was it will be flexed out too!!

Dimitroffed AmPsychoFlex1.gif

@FalconsJAdams: Panthers-Saints game has been flexed into Dec. 8 SNF time slot. Falcons-Packers game will be played earlier that day. Details shortly.

Details shortly?

laugh.png

I got yer details right here.

Plan A. We get whomped real good like.

Plan B. We win a squeaker, and boink ourself's out of the first pick in the draft.

Either way we lose.

Posted · Hidden by BankerBird™, November 25, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by BankerBird™, November 25, 2013 - No reason given

1 less arse kicking in the national spotlight. Shows how relavant we were "SUPPOSED" to be this year with all the primetime scheduling. I thought for some reason our San Fran game was supposed to be primetime as well.. anyone know..well if it was it will be flexed out too!!

Dimitroffed AmPsychoFlex1.gif

It's MNF and I don't think they flex those. We may as well not even show up for that one cause even if we play well the zebras will screw us over, being that it's the last game at Candlestick. 49ers HAVE to win that game!

I don't mind being the underdogs! We are not acknowledged by anybody in the league. Though we are the most succesfull team since Smitty got here. Next year, we will have a effing mean defense. Moore will get back to his top level, Alford and Tru will be ready for more man on man. Worrilow and bartu will be better. Spoon will be back along with Bierman. Peters will be better and we'll get Clowney or Barr. I know now is a tough time being a Falcon, but I promise you it will get better...

I am just happy our embarrassment will not be exposed on Prime Time.

BTW this is a good time to remind all the posters who used to complain the last couple of years about the lack of "respect" the Falcons got from the media when we were winning consistently.

This season is the perfect example of why the media and everyone else who has followed this team for any length of time is always skeptical of them.