Saints Panthers Flexed

SuperAINTSfan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wink.png I hope the home refs for the Seahawks spot em a few extra flags next week... and I really hope the Panthers are able to take care of business against the Bucs... nothing is a guarantee though.

Both teams 9-3 entering that game would be epic.

What is this 9-3 crapola you speak of buddy! I am expecting the Saints to win in Seattle! Either way, it's gonna be a fight. Literally!

wink.png I hope the home refs for the Seahawks spot em a few extra flags next week... and I really hope the Panthers are able to take care of business against the Bucs... nothing is a guarantee though.

Both teams 9-3 entering that game would be epic.

Sorry Bud, but the Panthers are gonna be 8-4 at that Point! Guaranteed!tongue.png

They flexed the wrong week. sad.png

I don't wanna play you f*ckers in the dome on primetime... not even gonna lie. Y'all are scary good at home under the bright lights.

I look forward to the Saints in the Dome. The Football world is under the impression that the Saints are unbeatable there.

Go ahead and look at the last 8 prine time games in the dome.

That impression was cemented

;) Streaks are meant to be broken. Wasn't it the Saints that broke the Falcons home win streak under Ryan/Smith? Falcons were winning everything at home, it seemed, daytime games, primetime games.

;) Streaks are meant to be broken. Wasn't it the Saints that broke the Falcons home win streak under Ryan/Smith? Falcons were winning everything at home, it seemed, daytime games, primetime games.

Streaks are made to be broken, right. That win streak the panthers have will end that night. Lol

Start that game like yall did today and I GUARANTEE a blow out.