Nfc South Next Year

Falcons_Frenzy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the trolls were repeating the "ten yards from the Superbowl" hybrid joke/lie. The realists have been telling you exactly what would happen to this team when our uncanny luck avoiding serious injury ran out. Hate to say it but you've seen the best of what you're going to see in the dimitroff/ryan era. It's all downhill from here folks.

A negative nancy post from you surprises nobody.

the trolls were repeating the "ten yards from the Superbowl" hybrid joke/lie. The realists have been telling you exactly what would happen to this team when our uncanny luck avoiding serious injury ran out. Hate to say it but you've seen the best of what you're going to see in the dimitroff/ryan era. It's all downhill from here folks.

Your name is pathetic. The Atlanta Falcons have been teabagging you forever considering the TD era is the most success this organization has ever had.

That speaks more about the ineptitude of the franchise than the so called greatness of TD. The Daewoo Leganza was the best car they made but its still a Daewoo and still doodoo much like TD.

Well I don't understand why you claim to be a fan when you can find absolutely nothing to root for. Only a troll can count a team out of a season that is 9 months away.

Based on what I'm seeing RIGHT NOW, we might be the worst team in the division next year. Our record clearly indicates we are this year.

Of course, a lot can happen.

Were definitely the worst team in the division, I'm just happy we dont play Jacksonville this year to determine whos worse

Having trouble trusting Scam. I just don't think he's as mature as he's been acting the last few weeks. And Keuchley is getting on my nerves with these "non-penalties".

Tampa is playing well now that it doesn't matter. They always do that...

NO will always be a threat with Scarface and Pill Boy but they have some cap issues coming up.

We already have a good team. Have some cap space, and are drafting high. We are going to be dangerous next year if we get an oline.

Having trouble trusting Scam. I just don't think he's as mature as he's been acting the last few weeks. And Keuchley is getting on my nerves with these "non-penalties".

Tampa is playing well now that it doesn't matter. They always do that...

NO will always be a threat with Scarface and Pill Boy but they have some cap issues coming up.

We already have a good team. Have some cap space, and are drafting high. We are going to be dangerous next year if we get an oline.

Yea but we are not going to put the fear of god in people. We never have.

They're already $19 million over next year's projected cap. Graham will become the highest paid TE. If they keep him, they'll basically have to cut the entire team and get Brees to give some back

If the cap stays the same, theyre approx 13 mil over. Will smith is owed 13 mil with only 2.3 counting as dead money if cut. 1 move gets them almost there. Its never as bad as it looks. Graham will b locked up for a long time.

If the cap stays the same, theyre approx 13 mil over. Will smith is owed 13 mil with only 2.3 counting as dead money if cut. 1 move gets them almost there. Its never as bad as it looks. Graham will b locked up for a long time.

So that would put them at $3 million over. They'll have to pay their rookies. Graham will likely get at least $12 million a year. Now they're sitting at at least $18-19 million over.

Remember how everyone said we had all this money this past offseason, then we signed a couple of guys and had to pay out rookies and then we were out of all of it just like that