Osu Vs Fsu..if Both Win Out Who Should Play In Nc

Pickles da Don

Ohio St would not last a half with FSU. We have not played cupcakes like Ohio St: Indiana,Illini,Penn St,Northwestern and Purdue. We played B.C., Clemson in Death Valley, Miami who is hurt now since playing us,Syracuse not a losing record,NCSt,and of course gotta go to the swamp this week and play the hapless Gators. We make contenders into pretenders. Who knows Ala loses and possibly a FSU vs Ok St or Auburn you never know.

Winston would have to be suspended and even then Ohio State would need to absolutely blow the doors off Mich St for me personally to put the Buckeyes ahead of the Noles. If Winston gets through this sexual assault charge there isn't much Ohio State could do in my eyes to get past to number 2 unless somehow Duke were to pull off the unthinkable in the ACC championship.

Buckeyes best hopes for getting there probably lay with Auburn.

Difference between the two. FSU has not had a close game and that's with 2 top 10 teams in their schedule. Ohio State had close games with NW and Wisconsin and probably should have lost the NW game. OSU has been playing a lot better since then, but that's the difference. FSU has been bringing it every game the whole year.

Ohio St would not last a half with FSU. We have not played cupcakes like Ohio St: Indiana,Illini,Penn St,Northwestern and Purdue. We played B.C., Clemson in Death Valley, Miami who is hurt now since playing us,Syracuse not a losing record,NCSt,and of course gotta go to the swamp this week and play the hapless Gators. We make contenders into pretenders. Who knows Ala loses and possibly a FSU vs Ok St or Auburn you never know.

When FSU plays a physical team they will wilt like snowmen in July. also the canes were the biggest frauds since the Obama elections Edited by Pickles da Don

it might, but it sounds like they are delaying any charges for a while..

Charges aren't coming for two more weeks, they have a murder trial next week. So after acc championship game and final heisman vote.

This could be the final, ugly stain on the BCS if fsu and bama get matched up in the national championship, Winston is charged and not allowed to play, and we have another awful, blowout championship game.

Charges aren't coming for two more weeks, they have a murder trial next week. So after acc championship game and final heisman vote.

This could be the final, ugly stain on the BCS if fsu and bama get matched up in the national championship, Winston is charged and not allowed to play, and we have another awful, blowout championship game.

there is a loop hole in their rule on being charged with a felony.. and you can be fsu would use that loop hole if they are in the title game.

They will announce tomorrow if they will file any charges against Winston. And FSU will smoke any team they play in the title game besides Bama.

I can't help but imagine they're announcing that they're not charging him. You don't hold a press conference to announce you're charging someone with a felony. You get a judge to sign a warrant and go pick him up.

I can't help but imagine they're announcing that they're not charging him. You don't hold a press conference to announce you're charging someone with a felony. You get a judge to sign a warrant and go pick him up.

I don't think there is enough to prove it. They smashed, she got upset and she claimed rape. I could be completely wrong but that's just my guess.

I don't think there is enough to prove it. They smashed, she got upset and she claimed rape. I could be completely wrong but that's just my guess.

I wouldn't say all that. I have been at frat parties and saw girls that were too high to consent to anything. Crazy man. I have a daughter and I try to look at the entire thing. I really believe she said stop and he didn't. Silence can say a lot. Kobe went right to the public and said he was innocent. I don't think Winston just pushed her down and started raping her though. But I do think she said stop at some point

I wouldn't say all that. I have been at frat parties and saw girls that were too high to consent to anything. Crazy man. I have a daughter and I try to look at the entire thing. I really believe she said stop and he didn't. Silence can say a lot. Kobe went right to the public and said he was innocent. I don't think Winston just pushed her down and started raping her though. But I do think she said stop at some point

Yeah I know I'm completely off Lol. That's something that a FSU fan at work was saying so I posted it. One thing that didn't help was his camp completely denying the 2 ever even having sex at first then did a complete turnaround. Also doesn't help that he doesn't even care about the situation for real. He's more worried about his heisman hopes being affected by the claim. But I'm sure none of that means nothin at the end of the day, but I don't think they can prove anything unless she has something from a doctor confirm that there was some type of forced entry. Then again, I don't know how this ish works out lol. I'm just guessing

having daughters put this thing in a whole new perspective