Falcons Move Up To 1St!(Tie)Coin Flip?

iDash

Falcons, Texans and Jags are tied for 1st pick at 2-9!

Anyone know the tiebreakers?

Thanks to Jeffro2000,

(Strength of schedule 1st)

Current SOS site!

http://nfltraderumor...th-of-schedule/

(?)

Next,

coin flip for it?

Tails never Fails!

Just don't let OC Cooter call for it!

We should hire Ex KC ((8+ Pro bowl picker)) Scottie Pioli to Head this Falcons' 2014 Draft!

105312.jpg

Throw him a Few Million,

it would be worth it!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a da@n shame this sorry a@@ fanbase is keeping up with our draft status and wants us to lose out, along with other teams to win, to improve our chances at the #1 pick..I see why we are the laughing stock of the nfl. We all know postseason is out of the question but that doesn't mean you purposely lose to get a high pick.

It's a da@n shame this sorry a@@ fanbase is keeping up with our draft status and wants us to lose out, along with other teams to win, to improve our chances at the #1 pick..I see why we are the laughing stock of the nfl. We all know postseason is out of the question but that doesn't mean you purposely lose to get a high pick.

I'm hoping we win out. Just cuz where talking draft status doesn't mean we want to see the team lose atleast not all of us want to see that

ridiculous......these are fans trying to stay excited about something in this wretched season. The only thing good that can come from 2013 Falcons season is that they excel in sucking to get a great draft pick.

By definition, the 2013 Falcons are losers (the best we can finish is 7-9 if we win out......

I still love and root for the falcons and want us to win. But I also understand that our band of backups and rookies can't win every game. I also understand that we will have more progressive changes made next season because of it. So why not root for the other sucky teams to win?

ridiculous......these are fans trying to stay excited about something in this wretched season. The only thing good that can come from 2013 Falcons season is that they excel in sucking to get a great draft pick.

By definition, the 2013 Falcons are losers (the best we can finish is 7-9 if we win out......

In a great draft I dunno why we would want to win out ! Clowney all DAY !

I still love and root for the falcons and want us to win. But I also understand that our band of backups and rookies can't win every game. I also understand that we will have more progressive changes made next season because of it. So why not root for the other sucky teams to win?

This exactly. I'll never root for us to lose, but rooting for other teams to win and give us good draft picks? Where's the harm in that, assuming they aren't the Ain'ts or something.

Nobody likes losing, but honestly what would winning out even do for us? Playoffs are out of the question. Sure I'd still like to see us play well, but eyes are on the next season now. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want us to win a few more games, but this season may be a blessing in disguise. We can possibly..FINALLY get an elite level defensive player in the draft. We need talent. Lowering our draft pick does nothing but hurt us.

And no I'm not rooting for losses. I'm just saying winning out would hurt us more than it would help us.

Edited by DarkFalcon

Crank that bro.

These are some sorry as fans. Tankers. I hate fkn tankers.

And half these mofos have been btchn about the team quittin. When they quit weeks ago and started pulling for 32nd. angry.png

Some sorry summa btches. Trust me.

yeah because being 4-12 or 2-14 brings us so much higher in the world....

I don't want to see us give up, but the best thing that can happen is we get the #1 pick. Use it or trade it for a lot of other pics. Going 6-10 hurts us dramatically

This is a lost season, what's the best for the Falcons future? If the Falcons finished 2007 at 7-9 then would've never drafted Matt Ryan.

When was the last time you weren't excited about a draft bro?

Even when we didn't have a first round pick. You gotta a mockin problem bro.

Dimi ain't picked nobody you mocked and fkd up just about every draft. While you flooded the board with 273 mocks.

Screw the draft and all mocker fockers out there that want to tank the season.

This is a lost season, what's the best for the Falcons future? If the Falcons finished 2007 at 7-9 then would've never drafted Matt Ryan.

And would people think we are a bad team if we won two games? Would they think we were a bad team if we won 7 games? The answer to both is yes.

So be a bad team and get the best picks for the future

So at this point, what's the difference? If postseason is out of the question, as a fan, why would I want them to win games and take themselves out of a position to get an elite talent in the draft?? I'm pretty sure us wanting a high draft pick doesn't make us a laughing stock. Anyone that can't see the bigger picture might need some help