Congrats Bucs!

Kevo

Pitiful fan... like a guy who follows a Rival around talking about his team on a day when the Panthers won?

Up in yo head, bro...

No I want you to be a man and take a losing season like everybody else had to.

Not try every little feeble attempt to grab Moral Victories.

No I want you to be a man and take a losing season like everybody else had to.

Not try every little feeble attempt to grab Moral Victories.

Take losing like everybody else had to... maybe I should just respond to every post with "Kill Yourself"... Is that the "man" way of taking a losing season???

Following me around to every thread I post in and jabbing me lets me know how well I'm doing...

Feeble attempt??? I'M A GOD TO YOU!

Why don't you be a man and see if you can not respond to something I post??? Or am I WAAAAY too far in your cranium for that???

Edited by Falconcheff

Now the Bucs have gone and won more games than I figured them for. But the end result is they are clearly out of the NFC cellar this year. Congrats.

I actually had the Bucs being better than last season. I never thought the Freeman stuff would have happened though. They still need to fire the coaching staff. I dont think he is their long term answer.

Congrats Bucs.

heh we can still end up 8-8 lmao! Which is 1 win more than last year tho

Yeah but the money your owner has threw out the last 2 offseasons in FA`s, i thought you all would be better than 1 more win. I mean you all got Revis this year. That alone should account for more than 1 win. Well i thought it would.

heh we can still end up 8-8 lmao! Which is 1 win more than last year tho

They pull that off, and Schiano could go from schiano-bozo_zpsba4eab20.gif to NFL Coach of the Year!

I don't see it happening. If it does, the Saints are gonna be hurting, because I have a feeling they're really gonna need that W in week 17.

"Congrats, Buccs...HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE FALCONS!!!???"

Classic up in yo headz!!!

Are the Falcons not in the cellar?

And are we not division rivals?

Oh....I forgot...HOW DARE I MENTION THE NAME OF THE FALCONS...EVER!!! ;)

Edited by Kevo

Take losing like everybody else had to... maybe I should just respond to every post with "Kill Yourself"... Is that the "man" way of taking a losing season???

Following me around to every thread I post in and jabbing me lets me know how well I'm doing...

Feeble attempt??? I'M A GOD TO YOU!

Why don't you be a man and see if you can not respond to something I post??? Or am I WAAAAY too far in your cranium for that???

Yeah I say KYS instead of making Strawman arguments for being a loser. It's a better way of handling it instead of trying to find moral victories when there are none.

You are a ***** to me. You did so much big talk before the season and done more crying during it. There is a thread where you were talking about not posting on your own forum. Remember that??

Edited by Rewind