Todays Nfl Sunday Rooting Thread

Trufant Island

Kubiak is so gone! That team is a wreck. Not sure how they went from being Super Bowl favorites to a bottom feeder. At least we have injuries as a semi excuse.

1) They don't have a franchise QB. Never did. I've been saying it about Schaub for years.

2) Foster & Cushing were pretty big injuries.

Kubiak might be gone. He's been there since '06.

1) They don't have a franchise QB. Never did. I've been saying it about Schaub for years.

2) Foster & Cushing were pretty big injuries.

Kubiak might be gone. He's been there since '06.

Cushing wasn't out until after they started sucking though right? And Tate could start on 20 NFL teams right now. Agree about Shaub though. They are taking a QB in draft they don't have a choice.

Watch us get the #1 and take Clowney instead of holding all the teams who want a QB hostage for their entire 2014 draft and part of their 2015. Dimitroffed again.

at least being #1 there is no place for us to trade further up...unless back in the first from the second round. Dimitroffed yet again

Watch us get the #1 and take Clowney instead of holding all the teams who want a QB hostage for their entire 2014 draft and part of their 2015. Dimitroffed again.

Can't pass up a talent like Clowney IMO but I wouldn't be totally upset if we traded down as long as it's still in top 15. We don't get very many chances to pick up elite talent.

How would we do that exactly? It's not like WE'RE looking for a QB...and there are plenty QBs coming out

Well, every team besides the Jags who wants a QB would get into a bidding war for the #1 so they can jump the Jags and take Bridgewater.

Edited by RS91