What Does Matt Ryan Say When Hiking The Ball?

Sergeant

A little random I know, but I was told by someone that Matt says "let it go" at the line of scrimmage instead of "ready set hut."

Is this true? I can't seem to find confirmation. To me I believe I clearly hear him saying ready set hut.

Edited by Mike the Falcon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little random I know, but I was told by someone that Matt says "let it go" at the line of scrimmage instead of "ready set hut."

Is this true? I can't seem to find confirmation. To me I believe I clearly hear him saying ready set but.

I think he may say 'Let it go' when he's attempting to rush the snap. Not positive though, i am sure he says that at times. He does the regular 'Ready, set, etc' one usually though.

ii know he says "go!" a lot when hes calling the snap, he says "go!" a lot in his hard count too and i have heardhim say "blue 80 set hut!"

the best cadence of all time is the tecmo bowl cadence though, "ready, DOWN! hut huthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthut"

ii know he says "go!" a lot when hes calling the snap, he says "go!" a lot in his hard count too and i have heardhim say "blue 80 set hut!"

the best cadence of all time is the tecmo bowl cadence though, "ready, DOWN! hut huthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthut"

i thought the tecmo bowl cadence said "ready TOUCHDOWN! Hut hut etc