Is It Legal For Tony G To Do This?

Miller2Rison

he signed a 2 year deal? guss he could always come back next year then laugh.png

i dont blame him for missing camp though, he has been in the league for 16 years and spent that time with his kid.

Love Tony G but it's time to move on. Between using the slot more or spreading his targets to our more explosive options we'll be better on offense going forward...more explosive anyway.

That money can be used somewhere else too

Edited by ol'_dirty2

Lemme see here. TonyG got four straight winning seasons, three playoff berths, his first ever playoff win, a legion of new fans, warmer weather, a better city and probably $30-40M in Atlanta. Would he have gotten that in Kansas City? I don't think so.

yet people still feel bad for the guy. blows my mind

he signed a 2 year deal? guss he could always come back next year then laugh.png

i dont blame him for missing camp though, he has been in the league for 16 years and spent that time with his kid.

I can't remember the reason behind it essentially being a 2 year deal. But td did say it was a 2 year deal. Probably something to do with the cap

Missing camp sure taxed his being in shape. The first half of the season he used up 12 Oxy cylinders himself. laugh.png

Not gonna go down that way.

Gonzo is having a good time with his team mates.

He will retire and next year he will be missed league wide.

It's just more-so of how I feel about the entire situation of him coming back to the team this year and how this season has unfolded. He'll be missed, best TE ever to play the game.

It's just more-so of how I feel about the entire situation of him coming back to the team this year and how this season has unfolded. He'll be missed, best TE ever to play the game.

Great compettitor, the opponents hated matching up against him, but he made everybody play better, including the opposition.