Is It Time To Root For Saints?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You not only put "Root for saints" in the title of the topic and you call others idiots because they don't subscribe to your idiotic diatribe.

Here is the deal buddy. GO F yourself.

YOU are the big idiot in here.

Why don't you change the title like "ROTTING SAINTS" or something may be we will read your post

Edited by qbusa

Hear me out. Saints is the team we all hate the most - but given the current sircumstances, they could do what we've done this season, if they get to the Championship game.

If the Saints end up as up as the winner, Brees will have his second ring, and the team will have a late pick - but the saints have Cap problem, and in order for the to keep Graham - they will be forced to let, Vilma, De La Fuente etc go.. Also they might have to cut come expensive players, like Thomas and Sproles. If this happends, we cpuld bennefit from that and end up over them and the Panthers

H3ll NO, never I will never be in their corner for. Second they will let Vilma go anyway. And as far as letting some key players go. The ones you mentioned in your post will NOT be leaving that team. Next-

Hear me out. Saints is the team we all hate the most - but given the current sircumstances, they could do what we've done this season, if they get to the Championship game.

If the Saints end up as up as the winner, Brees will have his second ring, and the team will have a late pick - but the saints have Cap problem, and in order for the to keep Graham - they will be forced to let, Vilma, De La Fuente etc go.. Also they might have to cut come expensive players, like Thomas and Sproles. If this happends, we cpuld bennefit from that and end up over them and the Panthers

Not naw...but **** NAW! **** the Aints!

That's blasphemy bro!!!

You guys are idiots, where did the education system fail you?

I'm not talking about rooting for them, I'm talking about that there succes this year might bennefit us in the future, and since we have no interest going anywhere, it's the best thing that can happen.. Remember the years after they won? we tortured them..

blink.png

Aints will play Denver.

Manning gets his Revenge!

Regarding the Aints, I will say that they showed some class coming in

here and not humilliating us.

They could have scored in the 4th, but chose to let us have one more shot

at the W. (of course they knew we could'nt) and let us

hummiliate ourself's.

NEVER!!!!!!

Rooting for them to win the Super Bowl?

Are you out of your ducking mind?

It's the Saints. That's the absolute last thing I want to see.

I want to see them lose in the playoffs