Is It Time To Root For Saints?

TrufantIsland

Hear me out. Saints is the team we all hate the most - but given the current sircumstances, they could do what we've done this season, if they get to the Championship game.

If the Saints end up as up as the winner, Brees will have his second ring, and the team will have a late pick - but the saints have Cap problem, and in order for the to keep Graham - they will be forced to let, Vilma, De La Fuente etc go.. Also they might have to cut come expensive players, like Thomas and Sproles. If this happends, we cpuld bennefit from that and end up over them and the Panthers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but the saints can't keep Vilma, Jenkins, Grief, De la Fuente and Graham - some might be get the axe, and if they win a championship they will be set for some time meaning we get a shot again..

there are a lot of guys, younger guys, that the panthers won't be able to keep either. Graham is the only Saints player I want, but even he drops the ball sometimes

You guys are idiots, where did the education system fail you?

I'm not talking about rooting for them, I'm talking about that there succes this year might bennefit us in the future, and since we have no interest going anywhere, it's the best thing that can happen.. Remember the years after they won? we tortured them..

I'm not talking about rooting for them, I'm talking about that there succes this year might bennefit us in the future, and since we have no interest going anywhere, it's the best thing that can happen.. Remember the years after they won? we tortured them..

no you're the idiot. You put root for the Saints in your title and expect your first post to get read. Doesn't work like that with everyone. Try changing the thread title to something else that will actually get your first post read by everyone.

If we can be the victims of our own success, so can they. And it will happen without us rooting for them..... period I

Stop twirling around goofy what if's in your head blink.png ! How bout that dry.png ?

Guest Regular Guy

There's edgy and then there's offensive.

Indeed, then there's just plain stupid. Rooting for the Aints is just plain stupid. Could you even imagine this post of their board? I think not.