Thoughts On Glennon? Is He The Future For The Bucs Or Just A Passing Fancy?

Big Bubba

I like the kid. Glennon has been showing some poise out there and he can make all the throws.

He may get awarded OROY once this season has ended.

I think Glennon being the starter goes hand in hand with Schiano. If he gets fired, I see the Bucs using their top 5 pick on a qb.

So, what are your thoughts on the Super Giraffe?

He's been a lot better then I thought he would be.

I had him pegged as a career back-up but he has a chance at being a solid starter.

But one thing I remember from his time at NC State was his uncanny ability to not show up for big games. The Bucs need to be aware of that.

The only two games I saw were both against Atl and I was impressed with kid. Although I think that when the Bucs draft in the first round, if there's a complete stud QB available then they should draft him.

They're sure to have a crack at the top 3 unless they go on a mini-win streak to end the season. I could see Schiano sticking with his guy, but a new regime would undoubtedly want to start out with their own pick.

I like the kid. Glennon has been showing some poise out there and he can make all the throws.

He may get awarded OROY once this season has ended.

I think Glennon being the starter goes hand in hand with Schiano. If he gets fired, I see the Bucs using their top 5 pick on a qb.

So, what are your thoughts on the Super Giraffe?

I like him a lot, after the way he's played the last 3 games, fact is though, he's gotten better with each game. I don't see him ever being in the Brady, Radgers, Brees stratosphere, but I see him possibly developing into a serviceablwe starting QB, as long as Schiano and his crew don't **** him up. I've gotta hand it to Schiano, he was correct in his opinion of Freeman, he just didn't handle it well at all.

I believe that if Schiano can win 4 of his next 6 games he gets a pass and stays for at least another year, in which we keep Glennon and search elsewhere with our 1st pick. If he gets canned, I definitely see the new staff going for a QB with our Number one.

To be honest, even with all my screaming for Schiano's head the first 6 games of the season, I'm hoping he can pull it off!

No ****? Freeman may not even be in the league next season. Freeman had his chance, 4 seasons worth, and couldn't put it together.

No, im bsing ya. Glennon looks promising (ive seen this song and dance before with other rookie qbs), im jus still stuck on ole joshie pooh.

Glennon isnt going to lose you any games, but he sure isnt going win you any either. Matty ryan 2.0

He honestly has looked pretty good and seems to be getting better and better. I'd stick with him if I were the Bucs and see if he continues to improve.

Drafting a QB is never a sure thing, and at least you know you might have a decent-to-good one at the very least. Use your 1st rounder to help bolster other areas of the team.

1st QB to throw a TD in his first 8 games...seriously the guy has potential..he keeps on getting better. The only thing that is questionable is if he can carry a team on his back.

Taking that sack late in the 4th quarter was plain stupid, but it also looked like a real rookie mistake.

Taking that sack late in the 4th quarter was plain stupid, but it also looked like a real rookie mistake.

But if they stick with him he will have a full offseason as the man. i think that would help a lot.

but then again i see the Bucs still looking for a QB to draft. Just encase he isnt the answer.

there was an open lane in his left, he coulda ran and maybe gotten a first down

I just read that he told Schiano, he thought he should take the sack, thus keep the clock running, rather than throw an incompletion and stop the clock. The kid's definitely a thinker, unlike Freeman.

That what you read.

Im a moron cause hes more of a game manager than a game changer?

You know how many drives Ryan has won in the final mins of the game? Thats a true game changer.

You can throw deep plays every game drive all over the field.. only thing that matters if it amounts to wins. Ryan has had his share of those moments.