Good Game Fins

Born A-Ginn

Thanks to the New England Belicheats we lost our best pass rusher who also happened to be overall one of the best players on our team. Hardy also supposedly took a few bumps to his knee as well, so it's not even known if he'll be 100% tomorrow. Tannehill might as well go ahead and start preparing his HOF speech.

Going up against that beastly Dolphin line, this revelation scares me. It's not like they have a circus going on down there and are starving for this win or anything like that.

The SunLife Stadium is gonna be so worn out from all the rain and college ball that it'll make FedEx Field look like Fat Pat's backyard. Early reports are there might be a monsoon in Miami tomorrow afternoon with 30+ MPH winds, so running the ball would probably be favorable... except our running game has been less than stellar since we lost Hartsock and have some guy who has never played RG in his life up until a couple of weeks ago starting for our offensive line. Cameron Wake is probably gonna do stuff too.

We've never beaten Miami and we're not gonna start tomorrow.

Fins - 72

Panthers - 14

lmao ur threads are the reason why the panthers are winning...maybe they should give u some kind of compensation

I thought about sending JR a pie chart detailing this correlation, but I think he's already got enough money tied up in our running game. God forbid we lose one of our 153 running backs.