Ok Fib...here's Your Sig

Kevo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Krist this us ridiculous! Falcons fans didn't ride you THIS bad when you sucked the big one last season Sheesh!! Congrats you won the South! You **** sure wont win the SB!!!

Sad thing is y'all KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know "it"

One great thing about being a Falcon Fan...

No matter how bad we're doing or how well Rival teams are doing, WE'RE still going to be the first thing on their minds when they awaken, and the last thing they think of before slumber...

Falcon fans... owning Rivals' heads since before time began...

No matter how bad we're doing or how well Rival teams are doing, WE'RE still going to be the first thing on their minds when they awaken, and the last thing they think of before slumber...

Well, being a native Georgian, Id say its kind of hard to have the Eagles, Redskins, or Giants in the front of my mind. :D

If it makes you feel better, you just go on believing that.wink.png

Well, being a native Georgian, Id say its kind of hard to have the Eagles, Redskins, or Giants in the front of my mind. :D

Yes, but your team is in a divisional matchup right now, and yet you're in the middle of a Saints/Falcons thread... and not 'cause of the Saints...

Edited by Falconcheff

Yes, but your team is in a divisional matchup right now, and yet you're in the middle of a Saints/Falcons thread... and not 'cause of the Saints...

I was only here to straighten out my mistake with my previous post....which was made yesterday.