Too Funny

Tribal Chief

I remember a time when I use to get mad like that. Then I learned that it's just a game lol

Specifically, I remember playing Max Payne on my PS2, and there was a part where I had to snipe about five guys launching grenades at me from multiple balconies. I had to shoot one then move, they were hard to find, and it was just hard to do. I was stuck. It was infuriating. I must have played that part thirty times before I got through it.

The funny thing is, the day I was stuck, I just had to stop because, really, I had become too stressed and upset. The next day, I got home from work, sat down, started again, and I got through it on my first attempt. Go figure.

Edited by AREA51

Ive only known a few girls that could play video games. Its like their minds cant wrap around how to use the controller. Kind of odd. On a related note. One of my old roommates use to get unreal pissed over Madden. We actually got in a few fights over it over the years because he would get pissed and start throwing **** and end up hitting with his control or something. Id clock him and we would end up having a knock down drag out in the living room laugh.png Dude took his videogames serious lol

Ive only known a few girls that could play video games. Its like their minds cant wrap around how to use the controller. Kind of odd. On a related note. One of my old roommates use to get unreal pissed over Madden. We actually got in a few fights over it over the years because he would get pissed and start throwing **** and end up hitting with his control or something. Id clock him and we would end up having a knock down drag out in the living room laugh.png Dude took his videogames serious lol

madden will ruin friendships

I used to get my *** kicked in madden all the time. I was a 2k man. Then I bought madden 2002 and hit the lab. My friend couldn't do nothing with me after that lol

I dominate in Madden but its one of the only games I play. People kill me in racing and first person shooter games.

I remember a time when I use to get mad like that. Then I learned that it's just a game lol

I still remember from probably 20+ years ago playing Tecmo Bowl. There was a group of us and I had Thurman Thomas. I was embarassing a friend of mine. It was the 4th quarter and he was bitching about running up the score so I decided to be nice and ran backwards at the end of the 4th. He said something about destroying his stats for the game and so I switched it upfield. I had a wide open lane to the endzone and he started screaming, swatting at my controller, acting like a little b****. Lamo!

I miss those days...

I still remember from probably 20+ years ago playing Tecmo Bowl. There was a group of us and I had Thurman Thomas. I was embarassing a friend of mine. It was the 4th quarter and he was bitching about running up the score so I decided to be nice and ran backwards at the end of the 4th. He said something about destroying his stats for the game and so I switched it upfield. I had a wide open lane to the endzone and he started screaming, swatting at my controller, acting like a little b****. Lamo!

I miss those days...

good times man, good times lol

I miss those days...

that game was awesome. Id run circles around people with Walter Payton lol

that game was awesome. Id run circles around people with Walter Payton lol

Yeah, it was. I had it on the laptop for a while, Meme games. It's crazy when you put it side by side with current games though. My nephew was playing the 25th anniversary of Madden and it was streaming through the snapshots. When the first came up I said, I remember when those graphics were awesome. He started laughing but I was being serious...