Big Play Wr Or Big Play Te?

arabfalcon

We are going to need a 3rd recieving option now that Tony G is retiring and we should be trading Harry Douglass. I was thinking maybe we should keep HD and go after a pass catching Tend in Fa? Or should we trade Hd and go after a Hakeem Nicks amd not worry about Tend this year

We already have that. His name is Chase Coffman. He just can't see the field right now, b/c we won't let a TE that can't block on the field, for obvious reasons. Fix the lines, and then our #3 TE should be a blocker, primarily.

Yea I defiantly think we should invest in the lines tgis year but we still need to have a good 3rd option. Darius Johnson looks good but cant trust him. HD has been inconsistent. Coffman we dont know what he really has. Theirs a reason hes been cut so many time. Levine is just a red zone threat.

We already have that. His name is Chase Coffman. He just can't see the field right now, b/c we won't let a TE that can't block on the field, for obvious reasons. Fix the lines, and then our #3 TE should be a blocker, primarily.

as good as Coffman catches the ball it's a **** shame he cant get on the field...guess that's on him...but Smitty's decisions are encrypted...classified not doubtblink.png

as good as Coffman catches the ball it's a **** shame he cant get on the field...guess that's on him...but Smitty's decisions are encrypted...classified not doubtblink.png

He can't block. It's that simple. He's active every week, so they obviously want him on the field. They just can't send him out there when we need every available blocker to help make up for the terrible Oline.

To be honest I don't think Koetter is a big fan of TEs. Yes we have a HOF in Gonzalez but I think he like to use receivers in his scheme. We should see how the offseason goes when Gonzalez retires.

I think we should sign either WR, Jeremy Maclin or TE, Fred Davis this offseason along with RT Oher