Anybody Remember This Matt Ryan? To Slide Or Not To Slide

Ice5303

The results were mixed, that sure was some toughness, and situation was totally different, if I remember correctly a win there and we clinched a playoff berth... I am not judging either way his slide last night, just interesting to see the difference and similarities, almost exactly same place on the field....but in the Minn game there were way more defenders

not to be a Debbie Downer but that's the play I found my father. he was outside taking his plants to the outhouse because it was suppose to freeze that night. after Blalock recovered the fumble I ran outside to give him the news and found him in the outhouse unconscious. that play has always been extremely bittersweet.

RIP Pops ... maybe next year

The results were mixed, that sure was some toughness, and situation was totally different, if I remember correctly a win there and we clinched a playoff berth... I am not judging either way his slide last night, just interesting to see the difference and similarities, almost exactly same place on the field....but in the Minn game there were way more defenders

That's how you "rise up".

not to be a Debbie Downer but that's the play I found my father. he was outside taking his plants to the outhouse because it was suppose to freeze that night. after Blalock recovered the fumble I ran outside to give him the news and found him in the outhouse unconscious. that play has always been extremely bittersweet.

RIP Pops ... maybe next year

wow. sorry to hear that man

Meh, I didn't like it when he hit the turf so quickly last night, but I really couldn't blame him. It would be ******** to get hit and injured on that play, in that game or this season anymore. If Ice ever gets this team deep in the play-offs, that will be the time to suck it up, stay up-right and try to bust on into the zone.

Russian Roulette. You can keep taking risk. People tend to forget that he has done this before. He also didn't tell them to kick a field goal afterwards. People talk about who would have did this, or that. I hate hearing sideline chics talk about what someone should have done. Everyone is wide open to you. The defender never has good coverage. You never understand why throws are made. There are two types of fans. One's that know the game of football, and one's that are just running their traps.

I just think that early Matt Ryan wasn't shell shocked yet

He's not shell shocked not either, but plays like the one just shown in the video have made him a wiser player. Just ask RG3 why QBs should be protecting their bodies.

I am very moved by your story raysnill1, and very sorry for your loss. I appreciate you sharing that with us friend. It reminds us of how inconsequential the NFL really is in our lives.