Drew Brees: Soft?

joe horn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy's an idiot for giving Drew Fing Brees of all people extra motivation, but I do agree with his comment on flagging a flop.

So it's gone from a clothesline to a flop now? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000284897/article/drew-brees-no-doubt-ahmad-brooks-hit-was-illegal <---someone highlight the flop part of that for me, my eyes are bad.

Mike mitchell gonna knock a Saint the F out.

That's how hard he gonna hit a Dolphin this week. So f'n hard that Brees is gonna feel it.

If it was one of your much ballyhooed front 7 coming out with this it might have some legs for building this rivalry. But nope, it's just some scrubby DB who's trying to get himself roasted off the field in our 2 meetings. Misguided :(

So it's gone from a clothesline to a flop now? http://www.nfl.com/n...hit-was-illegal <---someone highlight the flop part of that for me, my eyes are bad.

I didn't say Brees' flopped you insufferable **** head. I said there should be a rule against doing it, I'm tired of seeing obvious flops and they should also flag the BS flagging motion. Getting tired of that crap as well.

I didn't say Brees' flopped you insufferable **** head. I said there should be a rule against doing it, I'm tired of seeing obvious flops and they should also flag the BS flagging motion. Getting tired of that crap as well.

The Panthers player with whom you agreed re: flopping said Drew Brees flopped. All's I'm asking is for someone to show me where Brees flopped, but you seem more interested in lashing out for like no reason :(

Panthers know how to handle a little success? This guy acts like he has never been 7-3 before. Lmao at calling out brees.

well, they sh1t talk to the Falcons last year, when the Panthers had no success.. what happened there? So far, they've backed up most of the sh1t they talk or imply.

well, they sh1t talk to the Falcons last year, when the Panthers had no success.. what happened there? So far, they've backed up most of the sh1t they talk or imply.

Um they havent won any more games this year then they did last year. Yall should probably win something before yall call out someone who has actually done something.

Um they havent won any more games this year then they did last year. Yall should probably win something before yall call out someone who has actually done something.

Not sure what you're even going on about man. As I said, they had NO success last season and still talked sh1t and backed it up on the field. I implied nothing about t heir success this season or not.

You're one of the few that I've talked about in my other thread?

"IF SOMEONE HAS ANY SUCCESS THEN NO ONE SHOULD EVER CALL THEM OUT". You one of the few that think it's a sin to call out Brady or Peyton or Rodgers for being d1cks?

I love the attitude that our entire defense has taken, they've followed the lead of Hardy and Mitchell, when it comes to "F U".

Swagger is one thing but calling a future HOF QB 'soft' is the ultimate pin-up material for the Saints. Your first meeting with them is in NO - look out, that'll be a tuff place to back up that swagger.

That weekend the sunday nite game is Atl @ GB which I can see being flexed and hopefully they'll put Car @ NO there instead - much watch TV!