Just To Keep Some Balance, How About What Cops Go Through For A Change.

AREA 51

Listen, I have no problem with people pointing out bad cops, but everyone seems so one sided on the issue, as if cops never face any threat. The media and the public seem to be all over them in every instance, seemingly without ever considering that cops are humans as well.

Why not, just for the the sake of novelty, show what cops go through or have to deal with or what violence they have faced. There are many stories of cops facing violent situations for us, and when something happens to them, it seems support or outrage does not come in equal proportion to the same expressed when they do something wrong. Yet, there are many good cops who are injured or die doing their job.

http://youtu.be/1urLh8Kh_9A

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Everybody likes to hate on all police officers when one does something wrong. I think that most cops really are the good guys. The problem is that the dip wads that write the laws they enforce and the procedures they use are a bunch of friggin A holes.

Edited by Flip Flop

I say that Police officers accept the job knowing full well what they may be forced or required to do. If they have reservations, or second thoughts, find another line of work.

Getting abused is not a part of their job. The same way dying for you country is not a soldiers job. Discounting their sacrifice is discounting their service. There is no value in mercilessness.

Jeez, can I not have a little appreciation thread without starting an argument. I simply think we focus so much on the bad police do, that it would be nice to be positve for a change, and look at their side for a change.

This is the internet, dude. Did you honestly expect something more?

the_internet_simplified1.gif

It's a funny thing,but there are certain communities out here which claim we are always targeting them, but they are always the first to call and demand action on some extremely petty incident. And it's always something which does not call for police intervention.

That's a whole lot of assumption on your part.