Reynolds Is Straight Garbage

Jaymadd

It is crazy to me how many on this board kept saying that Reynolds is solid and that we are fine with Reynolds at Guard all last season and even up until a few weeks ago. Reynolds is garbage and we are seeing why now. He does not have the strength to play RG going up against 300lb lineman. He doesnt play with good leverage because he is so tall. Everytime i watch this offensive line I get disappointed in our coaching staff and Fo for not fixing this situation a long time ago.

Just a Day in the Mind of Jaymadd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on the whole line pretty much sucks in my eyes.

But some are worse than others.

Actually that Right side is an abortion no 2 ways about it the sacks they gave up on the right side especially Reynolds is just unforgiveable.

I know Ryan is a tough guy but the amount of times he got hit in that 3rd and 4th QTr's yesterday was laughable.

Actually that Right side is an abortion no 2 ways about it the sacks they gave up on the right side especially Reynolds is just unforgiveable.

I know Ryan is a tough guy but the amount of times he got hit in that 3rd and 4th QTr's yesterday wa s la ughable.

I think what you meant to say was the Right side [of the O-Line] is an abomination.

So I'm just wondering, I didnt get to watch the game because I don't have NFL network, but who exactly gave up all those sacks? I just like to keep tabs on how the offensive line is doing.

I think Reynolds gave up like two, Trueblood gave up 1 or 2, and the others were from stunts so it is a combination.

So I'm just wondering, I didnt get to watch the game because I don't have NFL network, but who exactly gave up all those sacks? I just like to keep tabs on how the offensive line is doing.

Lets put it like this...it became a footrace among the Saints' defenders to see who could get to Ryan first.

Not all the hits were sacks. But if it was real grass in our stadium, Ryan would have fertilized it last night.

Several time last night, all five linemen ended the play on the ground. Totally unacceptable.

Reynolds was replaced, at some point, by Konz, who was replaced last week by Reynolds. RG has been a rotation of suck. Hawley played better at C than Konz though. I guess that's the silver lining if there is one???

If we can find a silver lining it's that Hawley has looked much improved over last year.

Several time last night, all five linemen ended the play on the ground. Totally unacceptable.

Reynolds was replaced, at some point, by Konz, who was replaced last week by Reynolds. RG has been a rotation of suck. Hawley played better at C than Konz though. I guess that's the silver lining if there is one???

Hawley is in his contract year.

Insprires confidence in his play, doesn't it.... :P

It is crazy to me how many on this board kept saying that Reynolds is solid and that we are fine with Reynolds at Guard all last season and even up until a few weeks ago. Reynolds is garbage and we are seeing why now. He does not have the strength to play RG going up against 300lb lineman. He doesnt play with good leverage because he is so tall. Everytime i watch this offensive line I get disappointed in our coaching staff and Fo for not fixing this situation a long time ago.

Just a Day in the Mind of Jaymadd

We bought a Lamborghini and put cheap gas, oil, and retread tires on it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I actually thought Holmes played pretty well last night.

I think he definitely has a future but in saying that I want to see some insane competition around him though this off season.

I like Holmes AT LT, he just needs to improve his conditioning and a better Oline coach could do wonders for HOlmes