They Need To Get Artie Off The Sideline!

jb 3.0

I've never seen an owner hover over the players and coaching staff like Blank was in the 4th quarter last night..except for Jerry Jones, and we all know how that's turning out. I imagine it's pretty unsettling for the players & coaches to have the owner hovering to the point he's almost on the field, when 2-8 and desperately try to win some games.

You all can keep defending him all you want. I say he's a boorish ******* for doing it!

Can Benson even walk?

Im not sure the Bucs owner wants to be seen in public.

The jags owner is probably in the UK trying to sell the franchise.

The skins owner, well he is out there. Who knows what he might do.

owners of the pats and broncos would only be on one knee kissing bradys and mannings butt if they where on the sidelines.

etc etc etc....

owners prerogative. It might not be popular but they do own the place. If i was the falcons owner and i saw my ship sinking. Yeah id probably be there to just to remind anyone who thinks of taking 1 play off, they might not be back next season and i might not put in a good word when a GM calls to ask about them.

DO YOUR JOB!

Some owners wont allow coaches to put a 100 foot banner across the sky and get planes and stuff just to rally their players. They have to do it the old fashion way. By reminding them who pays those checks.

Jones though is a ***** though and him and artie are friends i think. Bad habbits might be rubbing off on him.

There is no excuse for Jones butt. Makes himself the GM who cant be fired and then only hires butt kissers to throw under the bus to fans when his ideas dont work out.

I've never seen an owner hover over the players and coaching staff like Blank was in the 4th quarter last night..except for Jerry Jones, and we all know how that's turning out. I imagine it's pretty unsettling for the players & coaches to have the owner hovering to the point he's almost on the field, when 2-8 and desperately try to win some games.

You all can keep defending him all you want. I say he's a boorish ******* for doing it!

Yeah, it must be totally un-nerving for the players and coaches and to think he's been doing that in every game usually coming down with about 5 minutes left regardless of the score. Also one has to wonder how in the world did this unsettling effect didn't surface until year 6 of the Smith/Ryan era? Man the guys on the team from '08-12 must have been some focused, razer-sharp MOFOs to overcome his ominous presence and record 5 straight winning seasons.

Sarcasm off.

This is what benson reminded me of watching from his suite.

palpatine.jpg

Why walk the sidelines when you have darth Loomis and darth Payton lurking around.

On some teams you know players fears the coaches more than the owners. Must drive the pats nuts with with mr sinister watching them 24/7.

For those thinking "what the emperor?" or "This is a setup to a BG joke im not touching this one"....

Your wrong!!!!

Think "WHAT" one more mofo time!

That was because we had samueal L jackson in our Booth! get it jackson the jedi? smile.png It fits trust me!

if that doesn't this does!

Yeah, it must be totally un-nerving for the players and coaches and to think he's been doing that in every game usually coming down with about 5 minutes left regardless of the score. Also one has to wonder how in the world did this unsettling effect didn't surface until year 6 of the Smith/Ryan era? Man the guys on the team from '08-12 must have been some focused, razer-sharp MOFOs to overcome his ominous presence and record 5 straight winning seasons.

Sarcasm off.

This.

Sarcasm off.

It wasn't so obvious when you all could put up W's. It was so glaring last night with that look on his face and the constant staring @ Smitty.

b9NqTvt.jpg

THIS

Artie>bucs owners.

At least they're not down on the sideline trying to promote themselves at every game, and until Artie got it right back in 2008 by hiring some fresh ideas, with Smitty & TD, he had made some terrible decisions in the people he was hiring, and far too involved in the operations of the team itself. I can understand why Falcon fans now think he's Gods gift to the NFL, seeing as the wins put up since 2008 and finally being able to put together B2B winning seasons and all that, but the man is NOT what you all want everyone to believe he is.

Just wait until you guys go back to your losing ways, and you're off to a terrific start.wink.pngtongue.png