Goal Post

know-it-all

When are they going to make a rule about players pulling down the goal post like that idiot graham did AGAIN last night? There's no talent involved in that. Anyone can jump up and hang on the cross bar and do chin ups and bend a %$#@! goal post. Put a stop to it!

At 2-9, THIS is what you complain about? rolleyes.gif

He did it last year also, when THEY were 2-9. I'm tired of the game being delayed to fix the goal post every time he scores.... but, you win. I'll start dissing every player and coach on the team like everyone else is doing. Happy?

You do realize he did it on purpose due to who he was playing against, right? Watch him do it on any other game and he never bends the goal post. He did it to get a "rise" out of the Atlanta players and fans.

You do realize he did it on purpose due to who he was playing against, right? Watch him do it on any other game and he never bends the goal post. He did it to get a "rise" out of the Atlanta players and fans.

Yes. He does it on purpose. I'll bet they don't have to straighten the goal post in the sewer dome every time he scores. THAT'S why they sould make a rule to stop it.

When are they going to make a rule about players pulling down the goal post like that idiot graham did AGAIN last night? There's no talent involved in that. Anyone can jump up and hang on the cross bar and do chin ups and bend a %$#@! goal post. Put a stop to it!

We got jobbed. It's a textbook delay of game penalty.

I agree, the refs should put a stop to it. Graham's a Jack_Wagon, anyway, and does it on purpose.....it should be a delay of game penalty!!!

I wish we could put a level on this TEAM, and get IT straightened out. HA! It would be worth a penalty, for sure!!!

Agreed. I was shocked it wasn't. But as always the Taints seem to get a call or 3 go their way. Should have been a a 15 yarder for hands to the face on Ryan too.

Its worse than that.

The goal post was still tilted when Bryant missed his field goal attempt. You guys didn't notice that?

Well, it was! Ask Matt, he will tell you....