If I Had Only Known The Team Was Going To Suck Like This...

fansince78

10 yards away from a superbowl last year (ten yards they should not have needed) and ten games away this season. What a difference a year makes. I always thought a team was supposed to improve under good coaching and management.

If I had known they were going to be so bad, I would have still been here...just like all the other sucky years. It used to feel really good to say that I was not going to be a Falcon fan the next season. I can't say that anymore because I always come back so it isn't something I believe possible. When I was younger, I would say that I would never go to another Falcon game as long as I lived and I'd be right there in AFCS the next week watching them get their ***** handed to them.

I want Smitty gone and if Blank don't get rid of him...I'll be right here just like always. I'm not even going to bother to say differently anymore. If he does stay, I do hope the focus will be on obtaining players that will make his philosophy work. Smith is not going to change and if TD is still here, he is going to have to bend or this team will be as broken next season as it is this season.