The Falcons Want Your Opinion

Mega Flare

Just got an email about a Falcons survey:

Dear Mega Flare,

The Atlanta Falcons value the feedback and support of our fans. With the help of the National Football League, we are working to ensure that we are meeting your expectations in every way. Because your continued support is so important to us, we need to hear your voice!

In the spirit of continuous improvement, we invite you to share your thoughts with us by completing the following survey. Please take the next 15 minutes to express your opinions relating to your overall fan experience, and if possible, please aim to complete your survey by this Saturday.

Sincerely,

The NFL & the Atlanta Falcons

Well, ladies and gents, any feedback? laugh.png

Most of the questions were about the gameday experience, including travel to/from the stadium. My response to the overall season ticket holder experience question:

"Get rid of the corporate attitude and play, manage, and coach like you give a **** and have any idea what you're doing. This entire organization is SOFT, and I'm tired of defending you, much less paying to see you get outperformed in every way by teams that actually block and tackle, instead of gamble on flashy, injury prone pushovers. Enough hugging, cap-tipping, buzz words, and excuses. Man the **** up, and win."

Clean up the refereeing, especially when we play NO. THe double standard has gotten way out of control.

Institute fines on refs. If they start getting hit in the wallet, maybe they will do thier jobs better.

I could see ref fines for QB hits.

They want to protect the QB so much, but then all that stops when the Falcons play? Really?

I could see ref fines for QB hits.

They want to protect the QB so much, but then all that stops when the Falcons play? Really?

Ryan got tapped in the back of the helmet in the first game, then collared in this one. Both not called.

Maybe Ryan has to get hurt for something to change, I dunno.

Then there is the fact that fans pay all that money to come to games only to see the refs influence things with thier calls and non calls. Its ridiculous.

Ryan got tapped in the back of the helmet in the first game, then collared in this one. Both not called.

Maybe Ryan has to get hurt for something to change, I dunno.

Then there is the fact that fans pay all that money to come to games only to see the refs influence things with thier calls and non calls. Its ridiculous.

It isn't just against the Saints. I feel like Brady and Peyton are protected TOO much to the point you can't get near them.

Ryan is the exact opposite. He gets hit illegally all season long and I remember maybe 5 or 6 penalties?

It isn't just against the Saints. I feel like Brady and Peyton are protected TOO much to the point you can't get near them.

Ryan is the exact opposite. He gets hit illegally all season long and I remember maybe 5 or 6 penalties?

Peyton and Brady has been getting lit up this year. Here ya'll go again confusing their ability to move in the pocket with crap OL to Ryan's lack there of ability. Drew Bledsoe 2.0.

Peyton and Brady has been getting lit up this year. Here ya'll go again confusing their ability to move in the pocket with crap OL to Ryan's lack there of ability. Drew Bledsoe 2.0.

I have no freaking clue what you're saying here. And I KNOW it doesn't relate to what Im saying.