Smith Said "not A Lot Of Good Options On 4Th And 15"

Ice5303

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a test right

My point being, it sure seems like NO has good options on 3rd and 12, 3rd and 13

I know that is being debated, but smith honestly likes his odds with 1. Making the FG, 2. Stopping Brees in time 3.driving down for another FG

Over converting a 4th and 15, guess what....if you don't convert.....you still have a chance to hold and and have all 3 timeouts, everything reeks of passive with Smith...unless he's desperate

My point being, it sure seems like NO has good options on 3rd and 12, 3rd and 13

I know that is being debated, but smith honestly likes his odds with 1. Making the FG, 2. Stopping Brees in time 3.driving down for another FG

Over converting a 4th and 15, guess what....if you don't convert.....you still have a chance to hold and and have all 3 timeouts, everything reeks of passive with Smith...unless he's desperate

we had an obvious passing down. Every team doesn't play defense like our worthless defense on 4th and long. Our line was getting abused that entire drive. Only thing that would have happened was an incompletion or sack. Instead of trying that long field goal, they should have tried to coffin it. The odds of us converting a 4 and 15 play there was pretty slim

He trusted our defense to get a 3 and out(I don't know why) with 3 timeouts plus the 2 minute warming. Didn't work out

Fk Smith. Period. HE is not a good option for this team going forward and Artie is making a huge mistake with TD and Smith coming back to try to fix their own mess. All you Smitty and TD backers will be eating your words by the middle of next season. Book it.

I want Smith gone too...have since the NFCCG last season. I will say this though, IF the draft is spent on the offensive line, even Smitty can win with this team. If our 1st round pick is the one that many of you want, we all had better hope Smith is not here next season.

We didn't convert 3rd and 15 or even gain any yards. It's a tough decision to make to go or to kick a FG. Go for it and not get the first, it's pretty much game over. Get the FG, and lean on a defense that had played pretty well overall, you have a chance to win the game if the make a stop and leave 30-40 seconds on the clock.

It really is a tough scenario.

We didn't convert 3rd and 15 or even gain any yards. It's a tough decision to make to go or to kick a FG. Go for it and not get the first, it's pretty much game over. Get the FG, and lean on a defense that had played pretty well overall, you have a chance to win the game if the make a stop and leave 30-40 seconds on the clock.

And we are always putting ourselves in those situations. Well, except when we are getting whipped.

We can never just flat out win a game. Last one I recall was Giants game last year. That was many games ago.

Did you feel like the Falcons would have stopped the Saints after a turnover on down or a kickoff?

I think his options were to die by the gun or die by fire: we just put ourselves in a bad situation on the previous plays by not blocking better up front,

A loss is a loss, and a terrible season really sux. I was at least happy to see a good effort from the team, and I thought the coordinators called some nice plays. However, we are just not a very good team right not across the board. Blank has already assured Smith and TD will be back next year. All we can do is hope they don't blow this opportunity to upgrade the lines in the draft. It is a very slim hope given their record, but that is all we can cling to at the moment.

When the Owner gives Dummytroff and Smith the "Fortress of Solitude Protection Plan for Stupidity" then you get what you pay for.

No reason for Dummytroff to fix the trenches cause he OWNS the OWNER.

No reason for Smitty to be aggressive and coach up his players because he OWNS the OWNER.

Until Arthur gets into a 12 Step Program to stop Mediocrity this team will continue to be a FAIL.

Edited by GetUSom3