Honestly It Might Be Time To Tune Out And Quit The Hate

Nono

I'm as big a fan as most on TATF but this is getting to be too much. The losing isn't going to stop and the hate just continues to build up. Not saying I haven't done my share but maybe just maybe its time to just say "fuk it" all my venting is going no where and these clowns at Flowery Branch are running scared. The coaches sphincters are tight, the players are playing not to get hurt or next years contract. Its over and we the fans can just push back from the dinner table and say--"I've had enough of this garbage". No one is listening anyway and all I'm doing is popping a blood vessel over what seems to be so obvious and still no one cares beyond this board.

So F it--I will watch in humor as this team races to the bottom in hopes we trade back from the #2 pick in the draft so we can load up on much needed OL and DL trench players---do me a favor and pick some big dam players. I am sick of watching Ryan jump around like a rabbit.

Edited by Nono

I'm as big a fan as most on TATF but this is getting to be too much. The losing isn't going to stop and the hate just continues to build up. Not saying I haven't done my share but maybe just maybe its time to just say "fuk it" all my venting is going no where and these clowns at Flowery Branch are running scared. The coaches sphincters are tight, the players are playing not to get hurt or next years contract. Its over and we the fans can just push back from the dinner table and say--"I've had enough of this garbage". No one is listening anyway and all I'm doing is popping a blood vessel over what seems to be so obvious and still no one cares beyond this board.

So F it--I will watch in humor as race to the bottom in hopes we trade back from the #2 pick in the draft so we can load up on much needed OL and DL trench players---do me a favor and pick some big dam players. I am sick of watching Ryan jump around like a rabbit.

Yep.

It's better for you. Just live. Not trying to make you feel smaller or that I am a better or bigger fan. Just curious, how old are you?

So F it--I will watch in humor as this team races to the bottom in hopes we trade back from the #2 pick in the draft so we can load up on much needed OL and DL trench players---do me a favor and pick some big dam players. I am sick of watching Ryan jump around like a rabbit.

Deal with it bro. I remember growing up watching losing seasons.

I don't think anyone truly cares about all of your venting honestly. I know that sounds rude but that's not my intention.

I know--honestly no one give a sheet about any of these post--the idea was to create a board that built falcon fans and potential merchandise & ticket buyers which it has but in bad times its evil place full of ugly vents, some of them true some just hurtful---like yours

Edited by Nono

I know--honestly no one give a sheet about any of these post--the idea was to create a board that built falcon fans and potentially tickets buyers which it has but in bad times its evil place full of ugly vents, some of them true some just hurtful---like yours

it is what it is. Each and every week, even when the team had success, there are always people that just have to find a reason to let it all out because their feelings are hurt. Screw that. The signs of this team being bad have been here but the over optimism forced it away from all of your eyes. Now the venting and complaining is at a all time high because you aren't getting what you set your hopes high for.

I know--honestly no one give a sheet about any of these post--the idea was to create a board that built falcon fans and potential merchandise & ticket buyers which it has but in bad times its evil place full of ugly vents, some of them true some just hurtful---like yours

I don't think it's what you meant but the way it's worded Boi is hurtful. lol

If that's how it is, just remember one thing. He goes doodoo too.

I don't think it's what you meant but the way it's worded Boi is hurtful. lol

If that's how it is, just remember one thing. He goes doodoo too.

I know it sounds that way but hey, when people talk about how THEIR venting is going no where and no one cares and all they are doing is popping blood vessels, it typically means they are only focused on themselves. Seems like a me filled vent to me. If that's the case then why should anyone care about that persons venting when they have issues of their own. There is nothing but crying because their bubbles were popped on this board. Expectations were placed to high. The team had no issues.

Reality has set in. And no, the Injuries weren't the biggest issue. This is the nfl, the coach should have had the players ready and in position to be successful no matter what

Well, most of the fans are just frustrated when they watch our team lose, and the disappointment shows on this message board. But the most hateful posters doesn't seem to care if the team is losing or winning. Making hurtful posts has become their trademark and that's kind of sad.

Most adults has seen their fair share of adversity in their lives and knows how to deal with it. Others doesn't seem to know how to ...

Well, most of the fans are just frustrated when they watch our team lose, and the disappointment shows on this message board. But the most hateful posters doesn't seem to care if the team is losing or winning. Making hurtful posts has become their trademark and that's kind of sad.

Most adults has seen their fair share of adversity in their lives and knows how to deal with it. Others doesn't seem to know how to ...

Ive been a fan of teams that have had their fair share of success and more than their fair share of failure. It doesn't take long to learn how to deal with it. It's a matter of actually accepting failure that you have no control of

You can call me sad all you want, I'm sure you know my feelings towards that as well. When you see me finally break down and let it all out, feel free to slap me in the face and tell me to shut the **** up

Ive been a fan of teams that have had their fair share of success and more than their fair share of failure. It doesn't take long to learn how to deal with it. It's a matter of actually accepting failure that you have no control of

You can call me sad all you want, I'm sure you know my feelings towards that as well. When you see me finally break down and let it all out, feel free to slap me in the face and tell me to shut the **** up

I hear ya---we can only hope they get it right next +1

It's sad to say the hate will never end. Even in a 13-3 season it happened week after week. I would expect other teams fans to troll but our own fans do it for them.

some of the negativity during the successful years is actually warranted. Most of the hate came because fans don't like the way the team gets conservative in the 2nd half of games. Others get tired of having to fight to regain a lead late in games that should have never been given up only to get a last second win. There are so many games over the last 5 years that we've gotten lucky in its ridiculous. But they always find a way to get it done. A lot would like to see total domination like they see from other teams. But we can't control it

My post wasn't directed at you as a person, but was my take on this MB.

"It's a matter of actually accepting failure that you have no control of" - that is so true.

Of course it did.

There will always be an idiot. The only thing we can do is make sure we aren't said idiot.

doesn't always make you an idiot for being negative. It only makes you an idiot when you make threads like Mr right, #1 pick, dtan, etc. Those are not fans. I can accept constructive negativity from an actual fan

My post wasn't directed at you as a person, but was my take on this MB.

"It's a matter of actually accepting failure that you have no control of" - that is so true.

I feel ya. Some people fail to accept that their favorite team has issues even with success. I bet Seahawks, Chiefs Broncos, Saints, Patriots, etc, all think their teams have no issues and place them at the highest plateau just like our fans have done over the years, but their are few here, including myself, that have continually called td and staff out for their ish. If Matt deserves some blame, he's gonna get it to, no passes. But waiting until the team is playing terribly and losing every week to decide you wanna whine and complain when you (not you particularly, just in general) were the same exact person bashing any negative thought a year ago makes you look pretty bad.

I'm actually enjoying all the meltdown threads lol because most are from the same exact posters that called me stupid, dumb, fake fan and troll while I was being critical of the crap this team has done even while winning.

I think this season more than any other in recent memory has tested the limits of how much I can get angry. I mean just the cavalcade of crap along with the extreme ups and downs we've had to put up with over the course of the last 14 months across a variety of teams and sports in this state and city, all we really can do is squeeze as much enjoyment out of it as we can and pray for better times.

I think this season more than any other in recent memory has tested the limits of how much I can get angry. I mean just the cavalcade crap along with the extreme ups and downs we've had to put up with over the course of the last 14 months across a variety of teams and sports in this state and city, all we really can do is squeeze as much enjoyment out of it as we can and pray for better times.

One would think.

I think this season more than any other in recent memory has tested the limits of how much I can get angry. I mean just the cavalcade crap along with the extreme ups and downs we've had to put up with over the course of the last 14 months across a variety of teams and sports in this state and city, all we really can do is squeeze as much enjoyment out of it as we can and pray for better times.

man, you should have seen Falconsfan567 explosions after the first few games. Now that's a guy that loves his team and takes this way to serious. Lol

I can't get myself that upset, would probably have an asthma attack and this team ain't worth that, no team for that matter