Why Didn't Antoine Smith Get More Carriers

Nivek843SAV

I keep trying to tell you guys that mike smith is a man who doesn't take action on anything. He is utterly incompetent. He refuses to bench guys who are clearly not a good option. What don't you get about it. He can't change, he won't change, he is incapable of change. He is one of those type of people. Stick to the routine, stay the coarse, blah ba blah. I despise that guy as our coach. We will not see a good football team again until he is fired. Mark it.

And why is that. There is a difference between liking someone for who they are as a person vs coach. Not a good coach. Unless you just like to see the same mistakes yearly without addressment.

A 4th string RB who's never got a chance after years until now and when finally given one seems to be excelling? Yeah , hate on that. I guess you can , I just said it wasn't easy. Maybe I don't have the grasp on humanity I thought I did. lol

We were told that Smith was going to get more carries. I'm on the Mike Smith as to go train

Because they are fuking confused at FB they don't really understand how got in this mess to begin with. Probably blame it on poor execution and injuries. Problem is coaching--they wont be able to fix this with that same staff-

heads need to roll

Quit giving coach Smith a vote of confidence Arthur---truth is he is sinking the ship and fast

Edited by Nono