The Official Mike Smith Presser Speech Thread

Guest facelessman07

I think the term "bullsh!t" pretty much covers/describes/applies to anything he will say

Edited by facelessman07

Guest Cally307a

This is my specialty, I have been studying and criticizing this loser bum since he got here.......................................good thing blank cares more about consistent averages and season ticket sales than actual competitiveness in the postseason and a championship................and with that Ill open it up for more average seasons to come...............................................i can take home the cake here on this one

MIKE SMITH PRESSER 1-301 2008-2014

Hey Guys

Didn't get the outcome we wanted in the game. Anytime you lose the battle of TURNOVERS, TRENCHES, EXPLOSIVE PLAYS ( and when I say explosive plays, I mean the plays over 20 yards that go pop boom bang biznitches, SPECIAL TEAMS, CHALLENGES, PENALTIES, LONGEST PENISES, RUSH YARDS, MULARKY, BURNER THE TURNER BURNER, your not going to get the outcome in the game that you want

"RESILIENT"

"THOUGHT WE HAD A GREAT WEEK OF PRACTICE AND JUST DIDNT CARRY THAT OVER TO THE GAME"

ANYTIME YOU ...................................YOU ....................."

"THIS IS THE NFL FOLKS AND ANYTIME YOU PLAY IN THE NFL THE GAMES ARE GOING TO BE WON OR LOST ON THE LAST PLAY"

DIDNT GET THE OUTCOME THAT WE WANTED

OUTCOME THAT WED LIKE

OUTCOME WASNT WHAT WE PRAYED FOR

ANYTIME YOU TURN THE BALL OVER IN THIS LEAGUE YOU WONT GET THE OUTCOME

MATT HAS WON ALOT OF GAMES FOR US AND WE THOUGHT THAT HE COULD WIN ANOTHER..............HE JUST DIDNT GET THE OUTCOMES THAT HE WANTED 54 YARDER, ONSIDE SUCCESS, 56 YARDER YAY MATT.............

AND WITH THAT ILL OPEN UP FOR QUESTIONS

EXPLOSIVE PLAYS

MEANING PLAYS OVER 20 YARDS

GREAT PRACTICE DIDNT TRANSLATE TO THE FIELD

RESILIENT BUNCH

TIP MY HAT

HATS OFF TO THEM BOYS

MISTAKES

PENALTIES COST US

THATS A REALLY GOOD TEAM OVER THERE

ANYTIME YOU BLANK YOUR GOING TO LOSE IN THIS NFL....THESE TEAMS ARE JUST TOO RESILIENT AND GOOD, TIP MY HAT OFF TO THEM

IN THIS DAY AND AGE GAMES ALWAYS COME DOWN TO THE LAST PLAY, JUST PRAY THAT YOU SAVED YOUR EXPLOSIVE PLAY FOR IT...............

WITH THAT ILL OPEN IT UP FOR QUESTIONS

DID YOU SEE MY COMMERCIAL,,,,,,,,,,,,GOLLY THAT IS SICK

THANK GOD WE HAVE 11 PRO BOWLERS ON THIS TEAM, IT REALLY MASKES MY INNABILITY TO COACH

I WONDER HOW LONG I CAN GET AWAY BLAMING THE COORDINATORS AND INJURIES BEFORE I GO BACK TO JAX.

GEE WHIZ, I REALLY ****IN RUINED MULARKEYS CAREER CANT BELIEVE HE DRAFTED A PUNTER 30TH OVERALL I GUESS HE WANTED TO KEEP PLAYING SMITTY BALL IN JAX REALLY BAD FIELD POSITION BITCHESS

Guest Cally307a

ALL FOUR PHASES OF THE GAME AND WHEN I SAY ALL FOUR PHASES I MEAN OFFENSE DEFENSE SPECIAL TEAMS AND RESILIENCY

EXPLOSIVE PLAYS AND WHEN I SAY EXPLOSIVE PLAYS I MEAN PLAYS OVER 20 YARDS YA KNOW THE BIG DOGS

TURNOVER BATTLE, AND WHEN I SAY TURNOVER BATTLE I MEAN GETTING THE BALL LOOSE AND TAKING IT

TIPPING HATS AND WHEN I SAY TIPPING HATS I MEAN WHAT I DO EVERY PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER I GET SCHOOLED IN FOOTBALL.

AND WITH THAT ILL OPEN IT UP FOR QUESTIONS AND WHEN I SAY OPEN IT UP FOR QUESTIONS I MEAN DEFLECT ANY BLAME I HAVE FOR RUINING THE MOST TALENTED TEAM IN FOOTABLL

SMITTY BALL AND WHEN I SAY SMITTY BALL I REALLY MEAN BLAME IT ON **** CUTTER AND NOLAN BALL AND MULARKEY AND BVG BALL AND INJRURY BALL AND REF BALL AND 28 POINT LEAD BLOWN BALL AND WINDOW CLOSED BALL