F**k Thomas Decoud

DirtyBird8711

I don't know what Mayock was seeing but the whole defense was tackling like ****. Trying to strip the **** ball and not wrapping up. And will somebody tell Trufant to hit somebody at the waist and stop getting stiff armed to the ground, dude needs to learn how to tackle this aint college anymore.

This Fr###en Coaching Staff is FREEZE DRIED from last year. On top of DeCoud, Moore is pathetic. I'm beginning to wonder about Trufant , as well.

Moore is atleast giving effort to make tackles with two blockers on him... Our corners are going to be ok; they both are playing better than D.Robinson did.

I don't know what Mayock was seeing but the whole defense was tackling like ****. Trying to strip the **** ball and not wrapping up. And will somebody tell Trufant to hit somebody at the waist and stop getting stiff armed to the ground, dude needs to learn how to tackle this aint college anymore.

The reason no-one was tackling was because of all the downfield blocking the Saints were getting; the LB's were getting straight molested and mugged. The Saints Oline was getting so much push on the Dline, from about halftime onward, that the LB's were getting swallowed up by their Oline and our own Dline. Plus our safeties, corners, and LBs were getting two and three blockers on them that were near the ball. Some of the bad tackling was just simply awful tackling.

Thank you, and I absolutely agree. Twin garbage.

Moore was hittin folks and atleast getting pissed off when the Saints gained yards; Decoud on the other hand, was holding on for dear life to any body part that he didnt get swatted off of. Then dancing around when he "made a play".

The reason no-one was tackling was because of all the downfield blocking the Saints were getting; the LB's were getting straight molested and mugged. The Saints Oline was getting so much push on the Dline, from about halftime onward, that the LB's were getting swallowed up by their Oline and our own Dline. Plus our safeties, corners, and LBs were getting two and three blockers on them that were near the ball. Some of the bad tackling was just simply awful tackling.

I was referring more to the tackling on the outside willie getting dragged down the field and Trufant getting shoved to the ground trying to arm tackle a guy twice his size. I don't like defensive guys that cant tackle. I see samuels give up on at least two plays a game with his *** just jogging next to a player running over one of our guys. it ******* pisses me off. The only defender I've ever seen that was any good and couldn't tackle was Primetime and Tru sure as **** isn't him.

I was referring more to the tackling on the outside willie getting dragged down the field and Trufant getting shoved to the ground trying to arm tackle a guy twice his size. I don't like defensive guys that cant tackle. I see samuels give up on at least two plays a game with his *** just jogging next to a player running over one of our guys. it ******* pisses me off. The only defender I've ever seen that was any good and couldn't tackle was Primetime and Tru sure as **** isn't him.

Very true. Thats why i said some was just simply awful tackling. My biggest issues were Spoon (Hes too rusty to be out there), Decoud (he's flash and no pop), Samuels is no longer a top flight corner (He is a nickle, floating, roaming corner or Free Safety at best. Only good at jumping routes and going to get the ball; not a shutdown corner), and our Dline rotation for fresh bodies quicker legs? : what happened to that?; we do it one game and look great against Tampa in first game and first half of this game in spots.

I think Moore can be a play maker but when your asking him to cover Jimmy Graham that's not his game just like asking troy Polamalu To cover guys takes away from what he does well Moore is a guy who needs to play around the line of scrimmage just making plays and blitzing then dropping or beenimg able to jump routes like he did last year.

For him to play this role we have to have a safety that can cover as well a LB to because asking him to cover TE's or scat backs isn't what he's good at again this is Atlanta problem they have some nice talent on both side of the ball but doesn't use it in the best way. Like were has Harry Douglas been 1100 yard Receiver who would have seen nothing but man in the redzone last year.

Its poor coaching is the problem always has been.

William Moore is trash as well

Yes I really do not get, why someone is make a difference between decoud and Moore. Decoud has to cover 1 to 1 Graham yesterday. I think, that was also not the best coaching decision.

And Moore? his best tackling was tacking Trufant, so he cannot make a INT.....but wait....Trufant is in his team.

Guest Negatorris

This Fr###en Coaching Staff is FREEZE DRIED from last year. On top of DeCoud, Moore is pathetic. I'm beginning to wonder about Trufant , as well.

Trufant? Lol really..

Guest Regular Guy

I'd rather play with 10 on defense than Decoud.

That's good that you are okay with that because essentially that IS what's already happening, DeCrap is virtually the 11th guy but not really :)