Why Do We Always Want To Trade Our 2Nd And 3Rd Options?

bigtymn

Listening to 92.9 this morning on the Rick and Jamie show (which I like by the way), they brought up trading milsap or korver to Houston for Ashik. Yes he is a center but he will not impact the game like those two will and it baffles me that our flagship station wants to use trade tactics for players that won't make a huge difference than what's already on the team. Why would you trade someone who is on the verge of making history? This team has all the makings of every facet of the game it's just not a finished product yet.

I'm sorry but if you can trade Korver or Millsap for Asik you do it 11 times out of 10. Our rebounding sucks. It is the one aspect of our team that isn't up to NBA standards.

Asik

Horford

Carroll

Korver

Teague

Or

Asik

Horford

Carroll

Lou

Teague

with Millsap off the bench

is better than what we have know

While your points are valid, our scheme does cater to a player like ashik. Our big men are more athletic and can shoot plus if it was a point of emphasis this year, we maybe could have kept Zha Zha.

Za za s defense is nothing to write home about.