Great Game Atl But I Am 5 L's From My Greatest Desire For Atl Coming Try

Jaymadd

The Falcons played much better than last week but the season woes just keeping happening. It is like it was meant for the falcons to have this bad of a season and for us to finally possibly get that game changing defensive end. Great way to bounce back falcons, but I have been wanting a DE every year since we lost PK and Busterson was a wasted pick.

Just a day in the mind of jaymadd

Last year I would've never dreamed we had a shot at Clowney. It's surreal.

And how we got there has been anything other than a dream. This season has been downright nightmarish.

The real question is: Clowney or Barr? I think Clowney is a better physical specimen and probably the more natural talent, but I like Barr's flexibility and work ethic. It would also be nice if Mora could do something to repay the Falcons and developing a stud DE/OLB hybrid for Nolans system would be a nice start.

Last year I would've never dreamed we had a shot at Clowney. It's surreal.

I know but i have a feeling the FAlcons will mess this up and win a game or two LOL, then I will be really pissed off at this team and the season. Getting Clowney is the only hope I have right now for this season. That is how bad I want a Beast at DE.

I know but i have a feeling the FAlcons will mess this up and win a game or two LOL, then I will be really pissed off at this team and the season. Getting Clowney is the only hope I have right now for this season. That is how bad I want a Beast at DE.

Yeah I have the same feeling....don't take away my one silver lining to this year

I want Clowney, but, come on, he is not our only hope. If we go 3-4, Barr and Mack would be perfect choices.

While we need a real pass rush, we also badly need a better OL. So, if we miss on a defender, we should go with an OL, after a trade down.

All is not lost. This team has issues that can be fixed. TD just has to get down to basics and work the trenches.