What An Embarrasing Statistic

Pa_Falcon_Fan

They just said that statistically Ryan has gotten hit, knocked down or sacked on 40% of our offensive plays this season. That is absolutely horrific.

And yet he doesn't throw 90 bombs every play for a touchdown. Now maybe some of the trolls here will find someone else to bash like our OL

Yeah they are. Mr. Right compared Marshawn Lynch to Matt Ryan in terms of running ability....wtf???

Really? All I saw him say was:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Mr. Right. View it anyway?

I suggest you apply the same filter. That said, my favorite thing to do on this board is watch swift enter a thread and make an inflammatory comment, then wait for 20 minutes, and when nobody responds to it, she makes more and more terrible comments til someone does respond. Like watching a kid throw a tantrum in a supermarket...

If that wasn't so funny (and she wasn't so pathetic that she makes a new account ever 72 hours) I would have ignored it long ago.

Really? All I saw him say was:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Mr. Right. View it anyway?

I suggest you apply the same filter. That said, my favorite thing to do on this board is watch swift enter a thread and make an inflammatory comment, then wait for 20 minutes, and when nobody responds to it, she makes more and more terrible comments til someone does respond. Like watching a kid throw a tantrum in a supermarket...

If that wasn't so funny (and she wasn't so pathetic that she makes a new account ever 72 hours) I would have ignored it long ago.

He later compared how Lynch pushed Harper away with one arm and how Ryan could have done it as well.