Are Saint Fans Going To Butch About No Flag For The Ryan Hit?

Guest fibonacci

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

The flag should have been thrown, that is obvious. So now, tell us all where is the hypocracy you speak of

so would you dare say that it cost the falcons the game?

And good for you.

I still say the hits should be allowed.

Guest fibonacci

Apparently you're blind as a bat...

ummmmmm i think y'all took me wrong.

I support the hit, regardless who it is on.

But if you say it should be a flag then.......

It's gong to kill football. And....... Just do away with your 09 season. And..... Admit it was a big missed call that cost the falcons from tying the game. And and and....... Go ahead and say the refs favor the heck out of y'all.

Guest fibonacci

I believe Hicks shoulda been penalized, but I know at least 1/2 dozen of so in Rivals (sans Saint fans) who'd better not complain about the hit. It's football, right?

I'm glad there was no penalty. It's football and how it should be played.

And I'm glad Matt didn't get up complaining about it. Huge props to him. Huge huge props

ummmmmm i think y'all took me wrong.

I support the hit, regardless who it is on.

But if you say it should be a flag then.......

It's gong to kill football. And....... Just do away with your 09 season. And..... Admit it was a big missed call that cost the falcons from tying the game. And and and....... Go ahead and say the refs favor the heck out of y'all.

The Saints Super Bowl victory isn't going away. Best to move on.....

Guest fibonacci

The Saints Super Bowl victory isn't going away. Best to move on.....

hey i congratulate y'all on it. Man i was happy to see hard hits.

I smell hypocrites coming.

And i love the hits. And Ryan got up fine. I hate those penalties.

We didn't ***** about the right call being made -- it was the 9ers fans who bitched. The right call was made on the Brooks hit.

The wrong call was made on the Hicks hit -- should have been flagged.

There were also some missed holding calls in the game, and a couple missed facemasks, and at least two PIs. Some benefitted the Saints, some the Falcons.

You guys do realize it was 49er fans that was doing all of the whining, moaning, kicking, you guys have the wrong fan-base lmao.. you need to ask Whiner fans how to cry about non-calls or bad calls, Saints fans have nothing to talk about, the call went our way and it didn't even really matter since 9ers got the ball back twice afterwards and still lost.

Ya'll need to reach out to the appropriate fan-base lmao

Edited by WhoDatSwagga

Guest fibonacci

You guys do realize it was 49er fans that was doing all of the whining, moaning, kicking, you guys have the wrong fan-base lmao.. you need to ask Whiner fans how to cry about non-calls or bad calls, Saints fans have nothing to talk about, the call went our way and it didn't even really matter since 9ers got the ball back twice afterwards and still lost.

Ya'll need to reach out to the appropriate fan-base lmao

didn't read.

The other day you said brees should have gotten the flag. Then today you said Ryan was crying. Lol you are exactly the type of hypocrite i was sniffing out.

And by the way Ryan got up and was ready for the next play. No one even went to the ref. We know how to get hit and carry on.

You have to admit that was bad arse of Ryan to get up like that and go play without crying, taking to refs, etc etc.

didn't read.

The other day you said brees should have gotten the flag. Then today you said Ryan was crying. Lol you are exactly the type of hypocrite i was sniffing out.

And by the way Ryan got up and was ready for the next play. No one even went to the ref. We know how to get hit and carry on.

You have to admit that was bad arse of Ryan to get up like that and go play without crying, taking to refs, etc etc.

What are you talking about? Go mope about your season please, senile is spreading. btw Drew Brees got up with a bloody chin and "WON" the game.. what did yours do again?

Edited by WhoDatSwagga