Our Udfa's Are Amazing

I have never seen such an amazing UDFA class.

Darius Johnson. Oh my god. Slot receiver for life.

Worrilow... I mean jesus he made Ingram his *****

Schraeder looking like an OG at RT.

Bartu is gonna be a awesome LB too.

****, even Replogle could be a good DT for depth next year.

Whoever found these guys deserves a medal and a promotion.

that's a good thing though. Moore being in the way means he had the wr covered if Tru wasn't there

**** that. If the corner is in position to make a play, Moore being there is irrelevant. He has prevented at least 5 turnovers this season by himself. Sorry for my ranting but dang. Dude has no awareness at all

**** that. If the corner is in position to make a play, Moore being there is irrelevant. He has prevented at least 5 turnovers this season by himself. Sorry for my ranting but dang. Dude has no awareness at all

ok and the second Moore takes his eyes off of the wr and the ball to see if the cb has him covered, the wr would run right by him

ok and the second Moore takes his eyes off of the wr and the ball to see if the cb has him covered, the wr would run right by him

no it would not work out that way. How can he lose sight of both if both are in the same exact spot. I've played the game before. It's not that difficult to see whether or not the cb has a chance to make a play. You don't have much time to make a decision though. On that play, Moore wasn't looking at Trufant, he just wanted to lay a hit on the wr. No way you can convince me that he didn't see Trufant

no it would not work out that way. How can he lose sight of both if both are in the same exact spot. I've played the game before. It's not that difficult to see whether or not the cb has a chance to make a play. You don't have much time to make a decision though. On that play, Moore wasn't looking at Trufant, he just wanted to lay a hit on the wr. No way you can convince me that he didn't see Trufant

we will just have to agree to disagree