Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

11/21 - Week 12 - Saints @ Falcons

105 posts in this topic

Ya boy j Darius Johnson is balling

Tru lol

Darius Johnson has a fan in me. I think Matt is kinda keying on him to much at the moment. Gonna turn into a turnover if he keeps going his way every play. The boy is good.

Darius Johnson has a fan in me. I think Matt is kinda keying on him to much at the moment. Gonna turn into a turnover if he keeps going his way every play. The boy is good.

Matt is playing well tonight.

12/14 (85.7%), 127 YDS (9.1), 0 TD, 0 INT - 104.5 QB Rating

Matt is playing well tonight.

12/14 (85.7%), 127 YDS (9.1), 0 TD, 0 INT - 104.5 QB Rating

That's noticeable but he is still keying in on Johnson to much. I'm sure you noticed that one play where 3 Saints ended up surrounding him after a consecutive target. I understand he has the hot hand but it's obvious Matt is taking advantage of am inexperienced defender.

Lol Matt would have gotten his world rocked trying to run in there.

He could have tried to get around Harper instead of just going down. I know he's not Cam Newton but still.

That's noticeable but he is still keying in on Johnson to much. I'm sure you noticed that one play where 3 Saints ended up surrounding him after a consecutive target. I understand he has the hot hand but it's obvious Matt is taking advantage of am inexperienced defender.

Matt has thrown towards Johnson 6 times and he has 5 catches. The only incomplete pass was the shot to the end zone which I didn't mind because it looked more like a throw away to me than like he was actually trying to complete that pass.

He could have tried to get around Harper instead of just going down. I know he's not Cam Newton but still.

he is not elusive at all. That wouldn't have worked

Moores lack of awareness has knocked Trufant out of the game for the time being.

Hopefully all the crybabies whining about doubling up on corners understand why it was done. We actually NEEDED depth at that position

Falconsfan567 likes this