A Reporters Question To Mike Smith

SuperAINTSfan

Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith seemed annoyed by the question, but he answered it.

A reporter asked Smith this week if he is concerned about there being more New Orleans Saints fans than Falcons fans at the Georgia Dome on Thursday night.

"Absolutely not," Smith said. "Our fans, I think, are the best in the NFL. We've got a great record since we've been here in terms of winning football games. They've been very supportive. I know that they are disappointed and they are discouraged, but there's nobody more disappointed and discouraged … than us here in this building and on this football team.

"We certainly hope that they'll be out there supporting us this week. It's a big division game."

The matchup would be much more intriguing if the 2-8 Falcons were on pace with the 8-2 Saints. But that's a far-fetched scenario now.

The last time I went to a NO/ATL game was a few years ago. It was the infamous Vick>middle finger game. The Saint's fans in my section were throwing down the whole game, drinking non-stop and raising all sorts of ****. The Falcons fans were sitting on their hands and quietly expressing their unhappiness with the behavior of the rival fans. I'm not going to lie, our fanbase embarrasses me for a number of reason, this being one of them.

The last time I went to a NO/ATL game was a few years ago. It was the infamous Vick>middle finger game. The Saint's fans in my section were throwing down the whole game, drinking non-stop and raising all sorts of ****. The Falcons fans were sitting on their hands and quietly expressing their unhappiness with the behavior of the rival fans. I'm not going to lie, our fanbase embarrasses me for a number of reason, this being one of them.

Waah