Cam Goes Out Celebrating After Pats Win.

Trouble

Charlotte’s grown up a lot since the NFL arrived in 1995. An actual, if still quaint, downtown exists now, with restaurants and clubs that stay open after dark.

But Panthers quarterback Cam Newton hit one of the city’s old-school nightspots after leading his team to a win over the Patriots on Monday night.

I went to Waffle House,” Newton said, via David Newton of ESPN.com. “Popped orange juices.”

Newton’s celebration was as low-key as he’s been in the aftermath of the team’s signature win of the season in front of a national television audience.

But rather than celebrate with teammates, he caught a quick, cheap meal with the family, at a place where he said he’s “on a first-name basis” with the staff.

“I order scrambled eggs, hash browns and cheese grits in one bowl with a light waffle, . . . extremely light waffle,” he said. “Ah, man, to die for.”

It also fits with his team, which has scattered, smothered and covered opponents for six weeks in a row.

Cam doesnt always eat pancakes, but when Cam eats pancakes its from the waffle house. Stay hungry my friends.

He also celebrated the very next day by making his rounds to a local school, putting on a show for the students for his foundation and donated $75,000.

Dude is a thug I tell you.

Confused by your response. dan linked a story about cam going to the waffle house, and you feel offended enough to reply with his charitable actions

then finish with the sacastic line "dude is a thug I tell you" as if anyone insinuated that.

The edges around the victim card have to be worn smooth by now

Confused by your response. dan linked a story about cam going to the waffle house, and you feel offended enough to reply with his charitable actions

then finish with the sacastic line "dude is a thug I tell you" as if anyone insinuated that.

The edges around the victim card have to be worn smooth by now

Yep you're confused alright. Wasn't even offended in the slightest in my post, it was a joke.