2 Weeks Left..

Guest King Jigsaw

Guest King Jigsaw

Anyone still undefeated? Playoff bound? How's the season going guys?

I came close to losing this past week. AP's 9 points and the Jets -2 almost really cost me. Ended up scraping by 129-122. This week I play my final game in the division and am projected to win 166-133. Hoping I win this one and then I get to play Peyton Manning week 13 for a change to go 13-0. My first perfect season.

Guest King Jigsaw

The 1-10 team in our league just got his 2nd win of the season, but he beat the 3-8 team in the league. Everyone else is sitting around 6-6 or 7-5 one division's leader has an 8-4 record and has given up more points than he's scored for the season which is unheard of. I'm 12-0, and the number 2 in my division is 7-5. If I don't get the title I'll be pissed.

Currently the #3 seed at 7-5. 10 man league... semi competitive. 8 teams between 5-9 wins. Looking at the matchups, I should finish 9-5, taking the #1 seed. The 9-3 team is looking rough at the wrong time and should lose out. I've got him on the tie breaker. The #2 team shold go 1-1 or 0-2, and I've got him on the tie breaker. The #4 team right now will probably miss out on the playoffs by someone who recently got his **** together.. he's 6-6, but has won 4 straight.

I'm more concerned with the next year of this league. It's our 2nd year, and we're looking at making it more competitive, changing some rules(live add/drops instead of waiver), 12 man instead of 10. And people who are active, looking for **** talk, trades, etc. 2 of the 10 are probably gone for being inactive... and 3 others were ringers that might as well be computers.