If You Are Attending The Game Tonight...

fansince78

I seriously encourage you to wear a paper bag on your head. I can not be there for several reasons, but I wish that I could. If you disapprove of the direction this team is going, make your statement loud and clear on national television in such a way that Mr. Blank can not dismiss it. A plus to wearing the bag will be all the Saints fans there won't give you nearly as much grief.

I seriously encourage you to wear a paper bag on your head. I can not be there for several reasons, but I wish that I could. If you disapprove of the direction this team is going, make your statement loud and clear on national television in such a way that Mr. Blank can not dismiss it. A plus to wearing the bag will be all the Saints fans there won't give you nearly as much grief.

or use your new clear bag to vomit in watching Brees and the Saints take us apart

We have too many stupid fans to suggest they wear a bag on their heads. Some will forget to take the groceries out and others might suffocate some how. All of the late arrivers should just keep tailgating, you'll probably have more fun that way.

If you want to make yourself heard/seen in a manner that really gets a message to the team, then wear a tutu or a dress to represent how soft this team plays. Get interviewed on TV and say that the womens wear is indicative to the way the team is playing.

Edited by 4dabirds

Really, I don't like that the team is not playing well this season. try dealing with that from about 1976 until 2008. I have been a fan a long time. I live in DC and cant go to games anymore but I too happy with the direction this organization is heading. If the Falcons win tonight I would be ecstatic. If I was at the game I would be screaming my lungs out. We have the best 5 year stretch in franchise history and the world is going to end because of this season. You have the right to be pissed about this season but I WILL NEVER EVER EVER THINK ABOUT WEARING A BAG OVER MY HEAD. I AM PROUD OF MY ATLANTA FALCONS

Dig this,my son is an area manager with 5 guys burgers here in Atlanta,he started ot at the bottom and worked his way up the ladder in the last 4,hard fought,hard earned years.The owner has given him tickets to Falcon's games and he has taken me.Yeah,great son,considering he is a 49er fan.Tonight 5 guys is feeding the Saints after the game,they are providing 600 of their fabulous burgers and fixin's to the visiting team before they catch their plane(5 guys now has 4 kiosks in the Airport.)Anyhow,he asked me if I wanted to go and hang out and meet Drew Brees,I said no.even though according to my son,Drew is a really cool guy,I am happy my son thought of me and I am just as happy that I turned it down,rise up!

Basically its like a kid having a tantrum - why dont you just hold your breath until they listen to you ?? The fact is you dont care about the Falcons or what the team is going through - you just want them to win - I guess you think all the injured guys should have just sucked it up and played , broken bones and all ??