Falcon Fans Born That Way

SuperAINTSfan

There is the growing controversy about whether Falcons fans should be entitled to the same rights as Saints fans. There has been a heated debate over same-Falcons fans marriages. Should Falcons fans be allowed to marry each other? Many are concerned that such unions will only lead to children being exposed to the Falcons and are then likely to become Falcons fans themselves.

The growing acceptance of Falcons fans has caused many to believe that these fans feel free to openly show their love and affection for each other in public places. Parents are deeply concerned that this open display of Falcons love will cause their children to ask questions like: “Daddy, why are those two Falcons fans holding hands?” or “Mommy, why are those two Falcons fans kissing each other?” That would be an understandable nightmare for any parent who is simply trying to raise their child in a world where they don’t have to be exposed to such deviant behavior.

WWL - AM870 | FM105.3 | News | Talk | Sports - Scoot: Falcons Fans Born That Way?

I personally don't have a problem with falcon fans marrying their own kind, as long as they don't go to school with my kids, they sit in the back of the bus and certainly not drink out of the same water fountain as I do. The thought of getting some of their cooties on me is more than I can stand.

Wow... woke up this morning and said, this will be my contribution to the world today.

Good job.

I personally don't have a problem with falcon fans marrying their own kind, as long as they don't go to school with my kids, they sit in the back of the bus and certainly not drink out of the same water fountain as I do. The thought of getting some of their cooties on me is more than I can stand.

I'm no fan of the Falcons or many of their ridiculous, know nothing fans, but, what's posted above is worse than anything any Falcon fan could ever say. One gets the feeling that Falcon fans are not the only group you feel this way about. -10!

I'm no fan of the Falcons or many of their ridiculous, know nothing fans, but, what's posted above is worse than anything any Falcon fan could ever say. One gets the feeling that Falcon fans are not the only group you feel this way about. -10!

You're right.I'm not that fond of humorless dooshbags,either. Don't try to label me something because of my pitiful try at a joke. WTF is the difference between my reply and what I was replying too? Relax.

Another talk show host needs fired. Making homosexual (yeah everyone knows the lady gaga song) type jokes about falcon fans. but watch he is a saints fan so nothing will happen to him. **** conspiracies.

I only read the part I quoted but where is there homosexual jokes?

Some people are a little up in arms about this. I got it from TATF lol

I only read the part I quoted but where is there homosexual jokes?

Some people are a little up in arms about this. I got it from TATF lol

"born that way" lady gaga song. watch it!

Then notice how it was slid into the title. accident, nope intentionally placed.

Um...are you serious bro? huh.png If you're just going along with Fishing Guy's joke then my bad, but if not then wow...