Saints-Falcons 2 (The Sweep)

SuperAINTSfan

You KNOW that's not true! He's been here all along.

Short term memory loss perhaps?

It was around week 4 or 5 he declared he had pressing legal matters and wouldn't have time to post on RC anymore. He did drop by the few times there was an opportunity for him to get a shot in on Atlanta(first game against the Saints comes to mind)

Then after we lost to the 9ers he miraculously had time to post regularly again.

It was around week 4 or 5 he declared he had pressing legal matters and wouldn't have time to post on RC anymore. He did drop by the few times there was an opportunity for him to get a shot in on Atlanta(first game against the Saints comes to mind)

Then after we lost to the 9ers he miraculously had time to post regularly again.

Needs more outrage.

WRONG

If youre going to tell it, tell it correctly

I was gone before the 0-4 record

I also didnt come back and dump on the falcons. I posted to say good job falcons on their season.

I also came back before the seahawks game.

Wasnt here often till after the SB

WRONG

I was gone before the 0-4 record

I also didnt come back and dump on the falcons. I posted to say good job falcons on their season.

What a colossal load of BS. You were here right after the Saints beat us with your usual 'Falcons sux lolololol' childish gibberish.

At least man up and admit it. You left because the Saints season, fair or not, was in shambles.

What a colossal load of BS. You were here right after the Saints beat us with your usual 'Falcons sux lolololol' childish gibberish.

At least man up and admit it. You left because the Saints season, fair or not, was in shambles.

You wanna go look for that Falcons sux thread buddy?

Ill wait....

I bet you dont find it!

And how do You REALLY know why I left?