For Falcon Fans Only!

Trouble

It is a fitting song for Falcon fans. Hey we have had a good run with Smith. Its a down year. But its good to see Falcon fans sticking around RC even though its a tough year. Not running away for the year.

I know ive been gone since preseason for the most part. But that had nothing at all to do with football.

But its great to see with the Panthers rising and the Saints rising and the bucs... well... hey they fell right by the side of the road with us. They had a solid year last season. Poor guys have had a tough stretch the last few years. Not many fans left here.

Its just good we have solid falcon fans here represent the good even when things are going so bad.

Gawd, today's music totally blows. Half the songs sound exactly the same, this one included.

Lizzy hale is awesome. Look on youtube and you can see her covering all kinda of bads. She song Broken with seether, she did a duet with amy lee, she did shook me all night long corey Tayler, she has covered everything from stevie nicks to lady gaga and did the songs justice.

But her band halestorm album is really good. Its hard to find a band that when they pay respect to other peoples songs they do it justice. She actually does. But her own work is good also. If it wasn't she wouldn't have so many big names that allowed her to perform with them.

Unless your a fan of rap. Thats really went down hill over the years. It really is over produced.

Then there is that disney teeny music like 1 direction... i have no idea whats so good about them. I haven't listen to even one of their songs.