Mike Shanahan, On The Outs?

Club212

My local paper (NY) had an article saying he may be let go at the end of the season. I am NOT in favor of having him here, I don't believe in having former SB coaches "retreads" , plus he had Elway as his leader, not that Matt isn't! Just want to know "thoughts".

That's all they have talked about here in Virginia since the season started, maybe a little before. RGIII pulled a Mike Vick last week. Vick in Washington when he was playing for us said something about drawing plays up in the dirt in the huddle instead of what the OC called. RGIII is saying that filly knew the plays they were running because everything was basically too vanilla. Hate to compare RGIII to Vick, but that's who he's acting like this year.

Some of y'all just REFUSE to accept the fact that Mike Smith will NOT be fired! Give it up with these kinds of threads! Smith is NOT going anywhere!

Arthur Blank has no choice but to fire Smith. He may not want to but the players want him out. The NFL is not a place for nice guys.

He may not be a ***** like Vick, but man, RGIII has that ego. I rooted for him last year, but I can't stand him now.

A lot of people have grown tired of his routine up here and it started in the offseason. He should have taken some advice of from people like McNabb and learned when to shutup.

It's also interesting hearing how critical the media is of Shanahan up here in comparison to how the Atlanta media is largely giving Smitty a pass.

If Shanahan is on the outs in DC, there's a good reason for it. He's an irrelevant coach now. He was irrelevant the last 2-3 seasons that he was in Denver. For me, the defining game was the one when Kubiak marched the Texans into Denver and beat Shanny with his very own offense.

Just say no to Mike Shanahan being a head coach anywhere else in the NFL. Except maybe New Orleans - they're more than welcome to hire him.