Yall Alright Up There In Dc? Santana Moss On Rg3.....

NYG4

http://washington.cb...iiis-hand-last/

Audio in link.

Snippet..

“If I’m the guy, that’s at the end of the day have the ball in my hand, and we’re sitting there and the game is over because of me, I didn’t do enough to make the play. I didn’t do enough to help us win. And that’s what I would do.

“So my opinion on whatever was said, which I don’t know what was said, you just told me a lot, it ain’t called for,” Moss continued. “It should be someone who’s doing whatever they’re doing for us, when it comes down to us doing these interviews, needs to step up and talk to the guys that’s doing these interviews, to know what to say and when to say it. Because I don’t feel like it’s being said enough, and it’s getting tiring.

“It’s kind of boring right now for us to be going through this right now, and we’re at, what? How many games have we lost this year? 3-7? I’m not going to sit here and talk to you about all that man, I’m trying to win games,” Moss said.

“And you’re having to talk to us because of maybe what somebody else said, or maybe they should have been told that that’s not something you should say,” Dukes observed.

“It bothers me,” Moss said. “And I hate being bothered by stuff like that because it’s not called for, man. At the end of the day, I can tell you, I know everything and anything that went on, and I can tell you something so differently that make you believe it, and you can just leave it there and fight next week to be better.

“I don’t need to be going back and forth in the media about who didn’t do this and who didn’t do what. At the end of the day, I was seen with the ball in my hand last, as a quarterback I’m saying, and if it didn’t get done then I’m going to let you know it was me. Whether it was me or not. It was me. And I’m going to get better. And we’re going to get better together.”

Did Santana Moss just semi-eloquently tell RG3 to STFU?

Is there strife in DC?

Do I have a thing for Santana's accent?

More at 6....

D*amn Skins fans, When it rains it pours huh?

CharltonHestonLaugh.gif

Edited by NYG4

Moss is right...

Not sure if will help his team to broadcast it this way...but he is right.

Foles stood up in front of the media after the Dallas game and said basically that 'he sucked and needed to learn from it and get better'. 10 days later the media tried to give him the 'concussion excuse' for his bad day vs Dallas...he said 'no, I just was not accurate with the football. I saw what I did on tape and I know how to correct it...and I will' (something to that effect).

And Foles isn't the only guy in the NFL that stands up and takes the blame...but Moss is right that it's what a leader does.

Moss is right...

Not sure if will help his team to broadcast it this way...but he is right.

Foles stood up in front of the media after the Dallas game and said basically that 'he sucked and needed to learn from it and get better'. 10 days later the media tried to give him the 'concussion excuse' for his bad day vs Dallas...he said 'no, I just was not accurate with the football. I saw what I did on tape and I know how to correct it...and I will' (something to that effect).

And Foles isn't the only guy in the NFL that stands up and takes the blame...but Moss is right that it's what a leader does.

I agree, maybe he shouldn't have said it in public, but I really like the way he put it.

You know... I just typed up a nice little paragraph defending RG3 and talking about how he's going through a humbling process and he'll bounce back next year.

... Then I thought back to last year and thought, "Naaaah, f*ck it" and deleted the whole thing. Just be glad the media hasn't quite dug in just yet, that makes those bad seasons that much worse.

Good luck though, I think y'all will be better next year.

Did Santana Moss just semi-eloquently tell RG3 to STFU?

Is there strife in DC?

Do I have a thing for Santana's accent?

Is Dr. Do itch big ducking this thread?

more hard hitting analysis at 10....

Edited by NYG4

I agree, maybe he shouldn't have said it in public, but I really like the way he put it.

Yep...things are going to get ugly in DC...

There is still reason for skins fans to be hopeful about RG3's future. There is no doubting the Kid's talent and ability. Some just don't handle the spotlight correctly at first...but then learn to later on. If he learns and grows from it, he will be fine. More than fine...he has tools to be elite. But being great is more than just pure talent...just ask Michael Vick. It's about doing everything the right way...

And before anyone says something about the comparison...I know RG3 is not Vick. I'm not even referring to the dog fighting thing...I'm talking more about how Vick learned very late in his career how to handle everything the right way. One may argue that he still hasn't learned 'everything'. But he did make strides in the right direction...he did look in the mirror (which may be really the only thing to do in prison to pass the time).

It's clear that RG3 has some learning/growing to do. He's not the only one either...he's just the one being talked about a lot (much because of his own actions). I don't think he's a bad kid...he just needs to look in the mirror...as Moss said...

You know... I just typed up a nice little paragraph defending RG3 and talking about how he's going through a humbling process and he'll bounce back next year.

... Then I thought back to last year and thought, "Naaaah, f*ck it" and deleted the whole thing. Just be glad the media hasn't quite dug in just yet, that makes those bad seasons that much worse.

Good luck though, I think y'all will be better next year.

Don't you dare defend him. Skin fans are the biggest group of ******** in the league. Let them suffer.

Rg3 is not a bad kid, but.... if he dies he dies. Casualty of war. F*ck 'em. laugh.png

Don't you dare defend him. Skin fans are the biggest group of ******** in the league. Let them suffer.

Rg3 is not a bad kid, but.... if he dies he dies. Casualty of war. F*ck 'em. laugh.png

Oh I've got no love for the Skins, trust me. I just had a moment of sympathy due to the amount of heat Cam took last year--albeit to a much worse extent.

Only reason I deleted it is because I thought back to last year with the media and all the people sh*tting on Cam and straight up fabricating stuff in an attempt to prop Griffin up. I mean prop him up, that's cool, I get that... but you really gotta dog and make up/exaggerate stuff about my QB who isn't even in the same division?

People like Grits for instance (where is he at anyways?)...

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Oh I've got no love for the Skins, trust me. I just had a moment of sympathy due to the amount of heat Cam took last year--albeit to a much worse extent.

Only reason I deleted it is because I thought back to last year with the media and all the people sh*tting on Cam and straight up fabricating stuff in an attempt to prop Griffin up. I mean prop him up, that's cool, I get that... but you really gotta dog and make up/exaggerate stuff about my QB who isn't even in the same division?

People like Grits for instance (where is he at anyways?)...

have you seen that long *** thread about Cam on Extremeskins? It's hilarious, especially in the recent weeks.

LOL grits, he posts very sparingly these days. Grits usually doesn't have much to say when Cam/The Panthers are playing well.

Edited by NYG4

have you seen that long *** thread about Cam on Extremeskins? It's hilarious, especially in the recent weeks.

LOL grits, he posts very sparingly these days. Grits usually doesn't have much to say when Cam/The Panthers are playing well.

Most fans defend Cam in that thread, most of them giving him huge props this year You can't take Bubblescreen serious.

I thought you liked me :(

Most fans defend Cam in that thread, most of them giving him huge props this year You can't take Bubblescreen serious.

I thought you liked me sad.png

It's an interesting look at the mind of a Cam hater. Most people can be at least somewhat objective when it come to players, but then there is always that few that just plain don't like a player for whatever reason, and let their dislike cloud any trace of objectivity. It's humorous.

And you're alright, for a Redskins Fan.

Na. Just reading and thinking what to say. RG3 needs to shut up, but Moss shouldn't be talking either.

Agree on both counts...

I don't remember where I read it, but I recall seeing how his dad may be influencing him in the wrong way...

He needs someone with good advice to be in his ear. I know McNabb offered his services, but...like I said...he needs someone to offer 'good' advice. So he should probably look elsewhere...

It's an interesting look at the mind of a Cam hater. Most people can be at least somewhat objective when it come to players, but then there is always that few that just plain don't like a player for whatever reason, and let their dislike cloud any trace of objectivity. It's humorous.

Bubble screen flops so much on that thread it's ridiculous.

I've tried to post a bit on ES...but that's a very sensitive group there. I didnt go there to dump trash talk...but to engage in football talk...week 1 and then the other week (the times my boys were playing the skins). Obviously both defeats were hard for them, but I never posted a 'rub salt in the wound' message...but they are taken that way by some (Sinister especially). All I did was argue a basic football point, but because I was known as an eagle fan...it wasn't taken that way.

I enjoy reading some of the posters there...but it's not a rival-friendly forum...

It's not rival friendly. Some posters are okay, I don't post in the stadium. It just like Taft. You made some good points. One thing about my teams fans though, some of them have an incredible sense of entitlement. Some fans think RG3 is a bust already. Some, excpect him to Brady and Rodgers. Some blame him for most our teams failure. He deserves some blame, but he is far from the biggest problem on the team.

It's not rival friendly. Some posters are okay, I don't post in the stadium. It just like Taft. You made some good points. One thing about my teams fans though, some of them have an incredible sense of entitlement. Some fans think RG3 is a bust already. Some, excpect him to Brady and Rodgers. Some blame him for most our teams failure. He deserves some blame, but he is far from the biggest problem on the team.

There's always more problems than just the QB. RG3 is going to get the attention because of where he was drafted, what it cost the skins to get him, and his own actions.

It's for that reason I've tried to steer clear of the RG3 talk there. I talked about it a little after after week 1...but really haven't since. The point I made the other day on ES wasn't even about the game on Sunday....or a specific player. It was basic football 101...about how defenses should be judged (yards or points...I was arguing 'points'). But it was still taken the wrong way...

Lol nah, I've only been on that site like one time and it was a very short visit... never made an account or anything.

It's all about perception.

Brady and Peyton were two of the worst sore losers of the last decade.. but, it's blown off as them just having a passion for the game. Peyton, years ago, I remember him blaming his Oline after a loss. Not a big deal.

Rodgers pouts after a bad loss? He has passion.

Cutler gets mad or calls out a teammate? He's considered a *****.

RG3 calls out others? He is a me-first *****.

Cam used to pout and get angry after losses? He was an ultra-*****, granted, he has always taken 100% of the blame for losses though. Still..

If a qb that has not won a SB shows any real emotion after a bad loss..or calls anyone out............ they're a *****. You've to have a SB ring to be a d1ck. It's kind of f***ed.

Jesus Christ, I just read that Cam thread on that Redskins forum... lmao Bubble Screen has to be the biggest goalpost moving SOB I've ever seen. Everytime someone makes him look like a backpedaling idiot, "Lol so not worth arguing with people that don't understand the game."

Though to be fair I guess it's hard to make a decent argument when you've got Andrew Luck's **** that far down your throat.

That was an entertaining read to say the least as it timelined immediately after the Cardinals loss and we were 1-3 all the way up until now. He seriously used that "Lol so not worth arguing with people that don't understand the game" line at least 20 times in the thread.

Doc, please tell me that dude is just a troll and he really isn't as dense, stupid, and agenda-driven as he looks in that thread lmao.

Oh man, I busted out laughing at multiple parts reading that **** as it got to game after game, and then after the Pats game his comeback almost killed me. laugh.png

Edited by Ginn & Juice