Bring Calvin Pryor Home Td

head hunter

Head hunter, check this guy out. I'm digging the speed and aggression. what do you think?

From this guys highlights this guy intrigues me, I'm going to have to do some research on this guy, I did a quick one and he's a late round pick, which isn't a problem, I just wonder if TD would want to take a safety so late again if he does think he needs to replace Decoud.

Am I the only one unimpressed by a safety who waits until the guy catches the ball to hit him? It's like...sure, you got to lay a lick, but when you get to the NFL all that turns out to be is a fine and you gave up a reception for yards and most likely a first down. That isn't a good play, it's just neat to watch because it's flashy and makes a loud noise. Who cares? Give me the safety who breaks the pass up BEFORE it gets to the receiver rather than the one who lets the receiver catch the ball and then hopes that he can knock it loose. Guys like Steve Smith and Marques Colston LOVE safeties like that because they know that they're going to make the catch and hold onto it every time.