Do You Still Think Matt Ryan Is Elite Now In Week 10?

Objective Critic

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is Matt Ryan Elite?

• Yes
    • No. For some of you this would be **** no. :D

Someone did a poll earlier asking if Ryan was elite, I think it was before the season started, but I could be wrong. 11 weeks into the season we are not seeing anything close to what Ryan did last year.

That earlier poll had Ryan being called elite by over 60% of those who cast a vote to that poll. I am curious if those numbers will be similar.

ps: Supposed to say week 11. Forgot to change the title to the thread. please forgive me :D

Edited by Objective Critic

Speaking of obsessed, are you stalking me?

How would that be stalking? Is that your go to remark when someone gets to you?

Don't care who you are, where you are, what's on your mind, anything. When you spam a pro sports teams public forums with redundant asinine threads you become fair game. Like Monoxide said it might be bed time tiger.

How would that be stalking? Is that your go to remark when someone gets to you?

Don't care who you are, where you are, what's on your mind, anything. When you spam a pro sports teams public forums with redundant asinine threads you become fair game. Like Monoxide said it might be bed time tiger.

You addressed me and I responded. You obviously don't like me and my threads and yet here you are. I find it hypocritical of you saying that I am obsessed when I have been living rent free in that mind of yours.

As far as bed time goes, then catch some sleep. Have a nice night sweetheart. I'll be up for a while. :D

You addressed me and I responded. You obviously don't like me and my threads and yet here you are. I find it hypocritical of you saying that I am obsessed when I have been living rent free in that mind of yours.

As far as bed time goes, then catch some sleep. Have a nice night sweetheart. I'll be up for a while. :D

Naw man. I just enjoy pointing out the idiots and their special kind of logic here.

You're a one trick pony. We all see that plain as day.

Matt Ryan is not only the best player on the Falcons, but is no where near the center of the problem. When we lost games in the beginning of the season Matt was playing as well as any other QB in the league. You can say the hes has had a string of career worst games but you can also say he has never been put in the situation he is in now. He is throwing behind possibly the worst line in the NFL, the 30th rushing attack, and one of the worst defenses in the NFL. He is constantly put in situations where he has to throw 40+ times a game coming for behind, to mediocre receivers. Remember when we questioned if HD was a #3 option? Now he is the #1 option, especially with Tong G hurt.

IF YOU THINK MATT RYAN IS THE PROBLEM LEAVE

Matt Ryan is not only the best player on the Falcons, but is no where near the center of the problem. When we lost games in the beginning of the season Matt was playing as well as any other QB in the league. You can say the hes has had a string of career worst games but you can also say he has never been put in the situation he is in now. He is throwing behind possibly the worst line in the NFL, the 30th rushing attack, and one of the worst defenses in the NFL. He is constantly put in situations where he has to throw 40+ times a game coming for behind, to mediocre receivers. Remember when we questioned if HD was a #3 option? Now he is the #1 option, especially with Tong G hurt.

IF YOU THINK MATT RYAN IS THE PROBLEM LEAVE

Why are you so upset? Did someone pee in your cheerios? Calm down bro. This is a poll. No one said anything about Ryan being a problem, at least not in this thread.

C'mon man --- this seems like a loaded question to me. You catch a guy when his receiving corps is ravaged with injuries, his O-line is patch-work at best, and a running game almost non-existent because of it ---- then you ask if he's elite, or not. Bad timing wouldn't you say? You wouldn't kick a man when he's down, would you?

Nevertheless, Matt Ryan is still the same Matt Ryan we saw last year, it's just that most of his weapons are missing. I mean, many professional talent evaluators (much more knowledgeable than I) have called him elite, or at least on the cusp of being elite.

Therefore, I'm willing to give him a "mulligan" on this hole, and see what next year brings...

How 'bout you?

Yes, he's elite. We have already seen it (last year and earlier this year in particular).

Granted, he's had a string of really bad games. But he is playing behind NO OFFENSIVE LINE AT ALL. Plus, he's sick of losing, so he is trying to force things, which he might as well do, because at least that gives us a *chance* of some kind of fluky miracle happening, and we know we're going to lose otherwise.

How can you think it's logical to demote him to "not elite" based on the current situation, which is obviously so horribly F'd up?

Prior to the bye week, he was playing at a very high level indeed given all the injuries that we had to contend with and the disastrous play of our OL. Since the bye week the wheels have come off totally, but the whole team looks like garbage.

It's beyond idiotic to suggest that Matt Ryan is Jamarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf on the basis of 4 games, or to ignore 5+ years of very good play and define him by 4 games.

I don't think one person is the problem......i think a bunch of guys on this roster are the problem. It's a collective problem shared on nothing offensive and defensive lines. on both sides of the ball. and it spreads from that point in nothing directions. no matter now many weapons you you put on the fringes if the core is not solid the entire thing is unstable. and thatmy friend is what our problem is. and the biggest problem is that the men that are paid to run this team does not see and or know this. and that is our main problem.