Ryan's Sophomore Slump Vs..............

Karst41

Congrats to the Mighty Mighty Pontificators on TATF.

You all called it and it is so.

KaperVick was touted as a One Year Wonder and his

Completion percentage this year is waaaay down at the bottom of the barrell.

Wilson however is rock steady, and is respectable for a Sophomore.

We love us some football and for the large part we know

WTF we are talkin about.

Heck, even ol Bankerbird came to his senses and gave Worrilow some props.

So y'all keep on doing what y'all do best, because even tho the season is miserable, it is still Football.

i called it and SF deserves it for doing what they did to Alex Smith who isnt the best QB in the leage but he is better than KaperVick. Also Russel Wilson is the real day which i also called that one lol.

and while were on it Matt Ryan can be a good to elite QB with some protection, he's not being protected now and no one on our team even cares if we win or lose now we will be a scary team with a top 5 draft pick.

Like the Late Bill Walsh said:

QBs are made or broken by the end of their second season. (or sooner)

Hairball had it sorta right to play the guy last year because the league had no tape on him.

All Head Coaches live and die with their QB's.

Prediction.

SF trades up to get another QB in the first round.

Hairball had it sorta right to play the guy last year because the league had no tape on him.

All Head Coaches live and die with their QB's.

Prediction.

SF trades up to get another QB in the first round.

LOL i wish they played the Chiefs this year, i wanna see Alex Smith shred them while that KC shuts down kapernick

LOL i wish they played the Chiefs this year, i wanna see Alex Smith shred them while that KC shuts down kapernick

LOL at the idea of Smith shredding anyone. This guy is at the bottom of the list in pretty much every QB category stat.

Edited by Jacob2

Guest fibonacci

guess you only watch big time games and season and playoff. because they did play each other.... it was just the preseason. I even made a thread on it

http://boards.atlant...ge__hl__montana

The flashback is not because a niner QB went to the Chiefs to play. It is more so because of what is being said. A ton of the Defensive players are saying they cannot wait to face Alex Smith.

Does anyone remember what happened to Joe Montana when he was with the chiefs and had to face the niners?

http://bigstory.ap.o...s-qb-alex-smith

Honestly I do not think it will be anything close to how it was for Joe. But this is actually a pre-season game I look forward to.

It's funny that Walsh said that and I'm certain one of the greatest players he ever coached, Steve Young, would argue against the validity of that statement...

Though for the most part I am sure he is correct about his 2nd year hypothesis.